Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Bottom of page 3 photo across, rear of the brawn car in Australia Friday practise. Make your minds up
    http://www.formula1.com/gallery/race...es/friday.html

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sw2000
    Bottom of page 3 photo across, rear of the brawn car in Australia Friday practise. Make your minds up
    http://www.formula1.com/gallery/race...es/friday.html
    Maybe I'm missing it, but from the pics you posted it doesn't look like the same arrangement as the pics that started this thread. Maybe those were only used in testing like the Ferrari's?
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Maybe I'm missing it, but from the pics you posted it doesn't look like the same arrangement as the pics that started this thread. Maybe those were only used in testing like the Ferrari's?
    Yeah totaly agree with you, im hoping and thinking it was legal in Australia

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    Oh lord we've been over this a hundred times. Show me where anybody was saying it was illegal to use those exhausts in testing. We all said the same thing: so long as Ferrari didn't use them in Melbourne (and they didn't), it didn't matter. Change the record.
    Go find that thread and see for yourself what trumper posted while knockie was supporting him.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Well, it's nice to see how objective F1 fans are, not.

When it was Ferrari having these kind of exhausts, during the pre-season testing, they were crucified and called cheaters.

Hypocrisy has no limits around here!
    But its different for Ferrari!!! Because...well it is! Ferrari are the ones who have been caught with 780 pages of data of another car and lying to stewards, they must be cheating every other time too.wait....
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sw2000
    Yeah totaly agree with you, im hoping and thinking it was legal in Australia
    Agreed. I thought you were on the other side, thus my confusion. But I think from those pics the exhaust is flush with the bodywork.

It's a non-issue, just as Ferrari's "test" configuration is now a non-issue, just as McLaren using '08 spec wings in "test" configuration is/was a non-issue (not that anyone ever thought that, but that's my point).
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Agreed. I thought you were on the other side, thus my confusion. But I think from those pics the exhaust is flush with the bodywork.

It's a non-issue, just as Ferrari's "test" configuration is now a non-issue, just as McLaren using '08 spec wings in "test" configuration is/was a non-issue (not that anyone ever thought that, but that's my point).
    Did you see the link bottom of the 1st page, much clearer picture from testing

This picture deffently shows exhaust sticking up.
    Lets hope its withhin the limit and legal
    http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-conten...elb_2009-6.jpg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gentlemen, start your egos