Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M5
    I have been subscribing to UK Autosport for many years, but now I am not sure any more. I have taken a subscription on MotorSport News, and they have so much more rally news than Autosport that has 1 or 2 pages a week.
    Net adress here: http://www.motorsport-news.co.uk/

Are there others in english that I can consider ?
    Just looking through this thread after you brought it back up. Every country seems it has at least something but there is NO magazine in the UK dedicated to rallying right now.

I think if there were to be one it would probably on just be an ISC mouthpiece. There was one (I forget the name) that was supposed to be getting released a few years ago but never saw the light of day. Horrible situation.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Just looking through this thread after you brought it back up. Every country seems it has at least something but there is NO magazine in the UK dedicated to rallying right now.

I think if there were to be one it would probably on just be an ISC mouthpiece. There was one (I forget the name) that was supposed to be getting released a few years ago but never saw the light of day. Horrible situation.

But Motorsport News is actually very good. You get a lot of rally, and a bit of racing, karting, historic and so on for free !!
    Try it out !
    Keep It Simple Stupid !

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi

I wonder what that says about the sport in the UK?
    I'd like to see an online magazine like GPWeek, but British based, but there isn't obviously the market for it.
    There was RallyXS which was an ISC mouthpiece - it was awful. But before that there was the excellent Rallysport....sadly missed.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
    Fibra de Carbone in Spain...a regional weekly newspaper...National, Regional Rallying, Karting and HillClimb
    Andrés H.-Cachalvite "katxal" -- Spanish Photographer. www.andrescachalvite.es

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    I wonder what that says about the sport in the UK?
    I'd like to see an online magazine like GPWeek, but British based, but there isn't obviously the market for it.
    There was RallyXS which was an ISC mouthpiece - it was awful. But before that there was the excellent Rallysport....sadly missed.
    Yeah exactly it says everything you need to know about rallying in the UK right now. There is just no demand.

All I can see is that it would take something starting up independently online and then gaining support and growing into something that had advertising potential. I just dont see how a magazine would work in the current climate. You are right though Rallysport is sadly missed.

And M5 you are right. Motorsport News is the best source for rally fans in the UK. Often in Autosport you only get a single page of news. You could tell it was a slow week this last issue because they talked about Alistair McRae getting caught on camera having a slash live on Eurosport for a NiB story.

I'm not sure why I still subscribe to Autosport sometimes.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good choice M5, thats a great newspaper, covering all motorsports,rally coverage is excellent, no other rally magazines, they seem to come and go, pacenotes for ireland is a brilliant read

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i agree Simmi, it is sad , having read thru this thread, Europe has rally mags in abundence, compared to U.K , when you consider how much rallying takes palce week in week out in this country, Rally XS was a great read, but you cant beat good old (and long running as motoring news) motorsport news

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci
    In Italy are several magazins, my favourite are RallySprint (comes also with the DVD) and TuttoRally.
    In this case I will ask German friends to give me folowing answer-what happened wit RallyRacing magazin. I was buying it for more than ten years, until app.year 2000, than it dissapered.....
    In Slovenija we have Avtomanija, thay are also writting about WRC and national events....
    Can anyone please give me details of how to subscribe to Rallysprint and Tutto Rally magazines produced in Italy?