Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oooooooooh

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    The instant classic was previously know as The IRL fan.
    Since requesting a name change his attitude seems to have also taken a change.

Knob then...knob now....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Knob then...knob now....
    unlucky you Knob always
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well my thread seems to of taken a turn for the worse

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    dale jr sounds like such a girl when he crys about doing poorly

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The instant classic
    unlucky you Knob always

glad you are not in denial....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Back on topic... Junior & talent;

Dale Jr. needs a new crew chief as soon as possible. He is turning into the biggest choke job in all of Nascar.

Since starting with Hendricks;
    How many times has he been competive at some point during the race? Almost every week.
    How many times has the team improved the car during the course of the race? Maybe twice.
    How many times has the car gone really bad at the end of the race? 50% of the time?

Tony Eury & Co can't count laps, they can't calculate fuel, they can't balance tires, they can't spot their driver through pitstops over the radio, they can't figure out tire change strategy, and really can't run a championship caliber team.

If I'm Nascar, worrying about ratings, I'm going to Rick Hendricks and demanding something be changed. We've seen that when Jr. has a good car, he can mix it up and run with the best of them. He just never has a good car these days, especially not at the end of the race.

(Or maybe he's just out of shape & unmotivated, I really don't know.)
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    glad you are not in denial....
    why sholud i be? you speak nothing and go offtopic, i speak the truth about you, and beside didnt you forget
    "im a waste of time" that means you must have alot of time on yr hands to be talking with me right? or you just angry that little e smack the wall AGAIN
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think he is very talented. You know, he really has a gene of his father. But the problem is his physicology, I think. He isn't in the mood of winning races, he is in the mood of going fast and taking risks, making some interesting scenerios and playing to the media like whatever he does, he can't. I think his car, his team and his crew are OK, the problem is him. Remember Phoenix, his crew worked well turning his car from worst to best, and what he did, again... I think he needs motivating. Because every factor except him is good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by e2mtt
    Back on topic... Junior & talent;

Dale Jr. needs a new crew chief as soon as possible. He is turning into the biggest choke job in all of Nascar.

Since starting with Hendricks;
    How many times has he been competive at some point during the race? Almost every week.
    How many times has the team improved the car during the course of the race? Maybe twice.
    How many times has the car gone really bad at the end of the race? 50% of the time?

Tony Eury & Co can't count laps, they can't calculate fuel, they can't balance tires, they can't spot their driver through pitstops over the radio, they can't figure out tire change strategy, and really can't run a championship caliber team.

If I'm Nascar, worrying about ratings, I'm going to Rick Hendricks and demanding something be changed. We've seen that when Jr. has a good car, he can mix it up and run with the best of them. He just never has a good car these days, especially not at the end of the race.

(Or maybe he's just out of shape & unmotivated, I really don't know.)

Have you ever thought its the fact that Jnr can't translate what he feels with the car into words to explain to Eury whats wrong with it? It is Jnr thats in the car not Eury...