Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu_H
    Hole Digging, he is a master.
    LMAO
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hole Digging, he is a master.
    So says Mr 12posts

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    i'm with ya buddy! Send Kat a from me

Kat sends one back....I keep trying to get her to log in every once in a while, but she's so busy with work and her online classes that she never does mokin:

R we just about done arguing about who gets better NASCAR coverage yet?. I'm just glad we r still able to get it at all!!!!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I certainly seem to of lit their fire a little I have no idea what they're getting so wound up about. They should be thankful that we allow them to have coverage of Nascar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

heh heh heh ...

Yes, they did get worked-up.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I certainly seem to of lit their fire a little I have no idea what they're getting so wound up about. They should be thankful that we allow them to have coverage of Nascar
    What is this "we" crap. I suspect that they know more about nascar than some recent immigrants.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    What is this "we" crap. I suspect that they know more about nascar than some recent immigrants.
    Well your entitled to your opinion, but then again.... you obviously don't know of the relationship that i have with RCR still... like hot pit passes as guests of the 07 team at Darlington each year

And try not to be so rude with your post.. your family started off as immigrants too and i'm just the same as them and i've worked damn hard to get here.. but then again, you wouldn't care or understand what we went through to get here...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So says Mr 12posts
    Most of mine make a point, someone below has replied with useless information with 31,000 posts, does that make his point any more valid?
    http://www.sportzdvd.co.uk Banger DVD's. British Classic, Race and Rally diecast models.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Most of mine make a point, someone below has replied with useless information with 31,000 posts, does that make his point any more valid?
    Yes! Its RFS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

know of the relationship that i have with RCR still... like hot pit passes as guests of the 07 team at Darlington each year

wooo..... again. Still have my Lowes passes hanging on the wall. Cold I grant you, but then I wanted to watch the race from the stands (passes again, sigh). Nice having the car in the infield too, saved all that walking. Woo for me. Missed some angles they showed on TV mind. Passing the time with a few of the drivers etc in the driver's meeting was fun. Junior signed my son's jacket, chatted with Mr Johnson and Gordon about racing in general, you know... stuff....... Oh and my other half was quite taken with a chatty Mr Martin - could barely get them apart. Nice week we spent there all in all. Enjoyed it. Nice peope.

Never got a chance to meet Mr D Waltrip though - sad that. Sure you go round to his place for tea some days. The aristocrats.