Page 231 of 241 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2410
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    very good news...now the excuses are over for good for everyone if the deal is done. Lets hope Ford continues in the WRC as well...

The comparison between Latvala-hirvonen and Tanak is going to be very interesting.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Good! It's too early for Petter to leave the WRC.
    Totaly agree with you
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    JML’s opinion.

"What is strong with Petter is that he has massive experience, he's a quick driver and I think with him it could be good to fight for the manufacturers' championship," said Latvala. "On the other hand Ott is a young guy who would be good to grow for the future, like I got the chance to grow up as a young driver with Ford. So it's 50-50 but if you think about the manufacturers' championship more then Petter would be stronger in that sense."

MaxRally | News | Solberg
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Read on twitter that Gerard Quinn is heading to m-sport today! He has been quiet on twitter so maybe over to finalise things ready for announcement Monday?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, very good news!

If deal is really done it´s interesting see what is Petter´s speed now days. I mean that when he can "only" drive rallycar, not allso manage private team.
    "Onko vielä pitkä matka jonnekkin?"

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manta400
    Read on twitter that Gerard Quinn is heading to m-sport today! He has been quiet on twitter so maybe over to finalise things ready for announcement Monday?
    Why not announcement this week?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They will probably announce it Monday because that is the official deadline. You know how teams like to wait until the last second. If Gerard is truly going to M-Sport, and Petter is testing; I think it would be safe to say Ford is staying. Sure Gerard would not go there on the day of the announcement to pull the plug.

I think that having Petter with JML will be awesome and a true threat to the manufacturers title. Both are very fast and will be pushing like hell to get the title. This may be Ford's last chance both before VW and MINI get to full speed, and Ford may say "if you screw this up we are out".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder if Petter and Jari will have equal status in the team if this becomes the definitive line-up?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    I wonder if Petter and Jari will have equal status in the team if this becomes the definitive line-up?
    I should expect JML would get priority because of his commitment and faithfulness to Ford, but theres plenty of Rallys next season, and I reckon if Petter is in the factory Ford team, he can say goodbye to his win-drought
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up: