Page 141 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2410
    Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    i think it was an unlucky off....it doesn;t seem to be any mistakes with the line or anything....just went to the ditch and gave in....if it was on a flat surface he would continue no problem...
    Petter said it was an “Marcus Grönholm” moment he tried to take the 5th gear corner in 6th gear, when he hit the ditch he nailed it and he would have saved it if it wasn’t for the pole

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo
    What you saw in NZ was two drivers both of whom have gained the status of being world champions competing to be number 1 for this event. Both had to run a day at the front of the field & sweep roads, Both made errors of judgement while driving at the absolute limit. One made more errors than the other but was able to get away with it suffering minor damage and some loss of time. The other for a similar type of error became a dnf.

Two young drivers became caught up in their battle and could have finished in front of them both then one made a couple of errors in the final stage and finished second to the one who made no errors and finished with an undamaged car.

Could Peter or Seb have taken sufficent time out of the cars in front of them on the final stage, who knows. They were both certainly trying to but I don't think that the youngsters in front of them were prepared to give up their advantages over them easily.

Lets just remember Petters drive on this event as the drive of a true World Champion who was doing his absolute best to win an event outright.
    My vote!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    , at least 5 sec/km,
    No! Petter`s car is soooo slow. 341253453453453245 sec/km!
    http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations Solberg and Mills, for a privateer to do what you guys have done this year you might as well be leading the championship!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think it was an unlucky off....it doesn;t seem to be any mistakes with the line or anything....just went to the ditch and gave in....if it was on a flat surface he would continue no problem...

The reaction of peter made me a bit sad at the end....he was pushing and the dissapointment in his voice was obvious...

The fact that he tried to the max at least shows he has a fighters spirit still and not a quitters attitude.
    Kudos to you N.O.T. for a balanced and changed view upon Petter and his efforts!
    ...may the force be with you...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    right.... when i say something positive i am balanced... when i say something negative i am a pesimist evil person who deserves to be eated by a 3 legged lion.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Petter did an error, you can see his 'hesitant' approach to the corner, tried to cut a little more than necessary ...
    But kudos to him, he tried to win. And also unlucky for the power pole, without it he'd be back on road without serious damage, like Loeb and Ogier.

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    right.... when i say something positive i am balanced... when i say something negative i am a pesimist evil person who deserves to be eated by a 3 legged lion.
    Maybe it´s the way you say your pessimist words, my friend.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've never said things like that - the opposite in fact, I defended your right to write whatever you wanted some time ago. Yes, I'm a saint

But yes, I've often disagreed with you, hehe.
    ...may the force be with you...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    I've never said things like that - the opposite in fact, I defended your right to write whatever you wanted some time ago. Yes, I'm a saint

But yes, I've often disagreed with you, hehe.
    ah really..i thought you were going with the general notion...

Abuse the bankrupt guy when things don;t go well....