Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He also said he is very happy with the team and with the working environment. He added that the engine is good and reliable and with two or three improvements in certain aspects it would be perfect.

In my book that's not bitching or complaining but what do I know.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney
    He also said he is very happy with the team and with the working environment. He added that the engine is good and reliable and with two or three improvements in certain aspects it would be perfect.

In my book that's not bitching or complaining but what do I know.
    Yeah, you reminded me with that, he was asked what was different with respect to Renault, and he answered that everything was better at Mac.
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    I wonder why anybody is bothered by what Hill thinks ?
    Michael Schumacher has not won 7 world championships by driving like a christian motorist, David Coulthard on the other hand...... - J. Clarkson

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VresiBerba
    About what Forgive my repetitive use of the confusing smilie, but I can't possibly figure out what Alonso is whining about
    Me neither
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Maybe I'm just too sensitive then.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    I don't see where's the big fuzz coming from.
    Autosport article didn't express the mood of the interview; it was a partial translation of the AS first article about the TV interview, and not of the interview itself. Look how those who could understand the video showed a slightly different opinion about what is said there.

In the interview FA is relaxed, and he explains that he feels their schedule is tight to have the car ready for the first race.
    You see? In fact what he said is just the car is not yet ready to win a race; but what car is ready to win in the middle of the pre-season, with 5 weeks to go?

I see this phrase like a way to say there's a lot of work to do; test times were good, but this is not enough, as other teams will continue improving their cars.

He never explains why.
    In fact he did it, but it's not on the video from Telecinco's page (it was in the full interview showed on TV, but I couldn't find this video).

But AS published today some more details:

http://www.as.com/articulo/motor/McL...sdaimot_1/Tes/

"Al coche le falta agarre de delante, en mitad de curva se va de morro, le falta tracción y un pelín más de motor. Es muy fiable, pero necesita un poco de potencia para estar a la altura de los mejores".

To make a long story short, he mentioned lack of grid in the front, oversteering, and the need of more traction and more power. And he said the car is quite reliable.

Tipical comments from a concerned driver on pre-season.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag

"Al coche le falta agarre de delante, en mitad de curva se va de morro, le falta tracción y un pelín más de motor. Es muy fiable, pero necesita un poco de potencia para estar a la altura de los mejores".

To make a long story short, he mentioned lack of grid in the front, oversteering, and the need of more traction and more power. And he said the car is quite reliable.

Tipical comments from a concerned driver on pre-season.
    Anyway, it would be interesting to know what comparison he is doing with the other cars. Because a racing car being fast or not is not an absolute measure, but rather a comparison with the others. How much info do they have on their competition's performance?
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    God I hate pre-season! when a driver says a light comment and every on the forum takes it as he hates the team, thinks the team principal is gay and Bernie Ecclestone is to blame with global warming.

Alonso just made some comments about the car, making it note that it isn't perfect doesn't mean he's not happy with the car, if he jokes that the colours are the best in the car(terrible taste eh? : ) why on earth that should mean he's not happy or that he's regreting the move?
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Indeed, his comments seem just fine to me Nice to see an honest opinion of where they are right now.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry shut your face alonso

My, how many of thse messages have we seen, in my oppion, he has slid down the rankings with stupid uncessary comments like this. He is cocky and big headed, and i just shouted "shut your face" at my computer screen when he said about renault going down hill "as always" there is something wrong with him at the matter, and i don't like his body langauge one little bit.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.