Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Who´s enough for rallying in your point of view? Would be interesting to hear about that one....

Realise there are circumstances.
    everyone who is in the sport because he wants to make something of it other than get more publicity and sponsor money....

with the flood of these outcasts in our sport, just because they can and the sport doesn;t have a governing body with power to send then back in the cave they crawled out from, i think Wilson is going to get a new fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    No he didn't before He won his first World Championship rally, like says Kimi...

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    everyone who is in the sport because he wants to make something of it other than get more publicity and sponsor money....

with the flood of these outcasts in our sport, just because they can and the sport doesn;t have a governing body with power to send then back in the cave they crawled out from, i think Wilson is going to get a new fan.
    Then Kimi is one of your mates after all? (read his interview and you´ll find out he´s a real rallyman with the true goal to be someone in the WRC.)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaumemex
    No he didn't before He won his first World Championship rally, like says Kimi...
    My mistake, I think he has in 2003, but I can't remember what rally was...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Most Talented Magician: Kimi Raikkonen

While it might be argued that Kimi Raikkonen had one of his worst seasons in Formula One, those inside the Ferrari garage spent most of 2009 secretly wondering exactly how he could make a dog of a car go so fast.

There's no doubt that Raikkonen possesses sublime talent, but his ability to wring every drop of performance out of his car was never more evident. He scored 38 of his 48 points and scored Ferrari's only win of the season in Belgium after the team Ferrari stopped development on the 2009 car in July to concentrate on next year's challenger.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive...article1415643/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    FIA PRESIDENT IS MORE EXCITED OVER KIMI THAN HE IS OVER SCHUMI

Jean Todt thinks that Kimi Räikkönen's move to WRC is this year's most remarkable motorsport-news.

According to Todt even Schumacher's comeback to F1 isn't as big news as Räikkönen going to WRC is.

- To me F1-Champion Kimi Räikkönen going to WRC is even more astonishing than Michael's comeback! It's a really courageous move from him. How competitive will he be compared to experts like Sébastien Loeb, Mikko Hirvonen and Dani Sordo? It is going to be interesting, Todt said in an interview to Le Quotidien -magazine.

Todt wasn't especially surprised over Schumi's contract with Mercedes.

- Having fun with motorbikes didn't seem to be enough for him especially when a big team was asking for him. Of course I hope that he would achieve top results again, Todt said.

(MTV3)(Translation thanks to Nicole)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    CITROEN-BOSS GETS APPLAUDS FOR HIRING RÄIKKÖNEN

Olivier Quesnel has had his share of people tapping him on the back after he hired Kimi Räikkönen.

Even though there is no success in the top to be expected, Räikkönen lifts the visibility of WRC many notches upwards - both in Finland and all over the world. Red Bull's financed Räikkös-purchase has brough a lot of gratitude to Citroen-team's boss.

- Everybody has said that I made the deal of the century. I'm also excited that we got Kimi, Quesnel said.

He will meet Räikkönen personally next week.

Quesnel isn't the only rally boss who has a smile on his face after Kimi moved to rally.

Thanks to Räikkönen and the American star Ken Block, the letter combination WRC will be on the lips of a bigger audience. And that suits North One Sport's Marketing Manager Simon Long well.

- We are very pleased that we have two incredible talents who also are stars worldwide, Long told on WRC-website.

- Along with millions of fans even I am excited when I get to see how Kimi and Ken will get a grip of those different cars and challenging circumstances that makes the WRC-serie the world's most diversed motorsport genre.

Räikkönen has become known due to his F1-achievements but Block has a slighty different background. As an American Block is especially known to the American audience from the extreme-genres.

He has competed with a skateboard, snowboard, motocross-bike as well as with a rally-car.

During seasons 2010 and 2011 Block, 42, will drive part of the WRC-rallies with Ford Focus. He already has experience from a couple of WRC-rallies from earlier years in the N-group.

(Translation thanks to Nicole)

Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudica
    CITROEN-BOSS GETS APPLAUDS FOR HIRING RÄIKKÖNEN

Olivier Quesnel has had his share of people tapping him on the back after he hired Kimi Räikkönen.

Even though there is no success in the top to be expected, Räikkönen lifts the visibility of WRC many notches upwards - both in Finland and all over the world. Red Bull's financed Räikkös-purchase has brough a lot of gratitude to Citroen-team's boss.

- Everybody has said that I made the deal of the century. I'm also excited that we got Kimi, Quesnel said.

He will meet Räikkönen personally next week.

Quesnel isn't the only rally boss who has a smile on his face after Kimi moved to rally.

Thanks to Räikkönen and the American star Ken Block, the letter combination WRC will be on the lips of a bigger audience. And that suits North One Sport's Marketing Manager Simon Long well.

- We are very pleased that we have two incredible talents who also are stars worldwide, Long told on WRC-website.

- Along with millions of fans even I am excited when I get to see how Kimi and Ken will get a grip of those different cars and challenging circumstances that makes the WRC-serie the world's most diversed motorsport genre.

Räikkönen has become known due to his F1-achievements but Block has a slighty different background. As an American Block is especially known to the American audience from the extreme-genres.

He has competed with a skateboard, snowboard, motocross-bike as well as with a rally-car.

During seasons 2010 and 2011 Block, 42, will drive part of the WRC-rallies with Ford Focus. He already has experience from a couple of WRC-rallies from earlier years in the N-group.

(Translation thanks to Nicole)

thanks for the info

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quesnel ... you didn't hire Kimi, what are you, another Berlusconi ? Taking credits for something you haven't actually done ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently Kimi visited the factory yesterday, for the first time.