Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2009 Comfirmed Races

15 August - Ipswich, V8 Ascar, National Hot Rods

31 August - Hednesford Hills, V8 Ascar, National Hot Rods and Legends.....oh dear i think i jus made a mess LOL

im hoping that tehres more to come...well im assuming there is! hopefully another couple of dates at ipswich and hednesford, maybe one at warneton....hopefully duane can shed some light on this at some point

heres a couple of videos of the 2 tracks, firstly of hednesford http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf50GlT5qnE and secondly of ipswich http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=thqWVJlaz9Q

also an interesting side note, MASCARS will be racing at birmingham and hednesford a few times...interestingly with the legends on 13 April at hednesford....hope for dry weather cos then we can see whos the quickest and who puts on the best show! should be a fun meeting!
    Well done Dale JR....a fitting tribute to your father

dale earnhardt 1951-2001

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    omg, hednesford!

See you there

(ps will spotters be used on these tracks?)
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hehe yeh hednesford should be cool...great to have nationals and teh legends on the same weekend.....man i jus hope ascar can get teh car numbers now cos that will make a hell of a days racing!
    Well done Dale JR....a fitting tribute to your father

dale earnhardt 1951-2001

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Incidently, i mentioned this to my dad the other day (someone who reads the local paper, you see) and he mentioned, along with my sister (who doesnt) that theres a possibility Hednesford may not be round much longer. Apparently theres some noise issues (surprise surprise) and complaints from locals!

Anyone know anything about this?
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2 Planned races for whole of 2009 ???? must be more TBC ????
    TKM kart racer:)