Our tree every year is usually living proof of "how bad have you got it?" but this time around, it's definitely been scaled down quite a bit. Our son wanted NFL gear this time around - so no more scrambling to find something new from Jeff Gordon for him... Our daughter kind of fell out of interest in racing this year so there won't be any new Jr. jammies under the tree... Stewart is switching so much around that I won't be getting anything new until Daytona...

However - I did get my nephew (newest NASCAR fan in the family) the NASCAR Fisher Price race track - pretty cool, makes all the noises, has a victory lane and a trophy - plus I thought it was pretty awesome that you can have the drivers hold the checkered flag for a lap around the track after they win - he'll have lots of fun playing while watching the races on Sundays with the family.

But I just wonder if the lack of NASCAR stuff under the tree is a reflection of general frustration with the sport - or maybe just sheer overload from all the changes/hype/outrage from this past season - or heck, maybe we've just got enough stuff - LOL

What about you? Will you be having a NASCAR holiday - or are you taking a holiday from NASCAR?