Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 WRC Silly Season Rumors

Bit of a lull in the action util the final 4 rallies.

Where is everyone going next year?

Subaru World Rally Team is coming to their senses-booting Solberg and enlisting the services of Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm thinking of continuing as a privateer under the RallyBase Motorsport banner, and upgrading to a 307 WRC. I'd also like a teammate capable of fighting for some points, so we can stimulate each other. Both of my teammates this season seem to have disappeared...
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I may be a Privateer under the Toyota banner, now I've found out I can still run the WRC Corolla. But I may be tempted to another Team if I can get some more time in the cars and try to keep up with the top 5!
    And Red Bull stays with me...more money for the Team and 'it gives you wiiiings!'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Subaru World Rally Team is coming to their senses-booting Solberg and enlisting the services of Tannat
    These is a seat available at Subaru WRT for now, since Will is not participating lately. I surely will be in my Subaru the next season, so you can be my team mate, if you like. I missed a lot events this season, by I hope I will be more motivated to devote one spare hour to rallying if I have something to fight for (I mean if I have serious team mate and fight for the championship top 3 or something).

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The next season is still open for me. We should discuss our plans with my team mate. Maybe continue with Focus, maybe with some other car. On the top of it, I'm very nice surprised with my Suzuki SX4 first test. The car will be released for all customers very soon, so I'm wondering about your reactions then.
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOR
    The next season is still open for me. We should discuss our plans with my team mate. Maybe continue with Focus, maybe with some other car. On the top of it, I'm very nice surprised with my Suzuki SX4 first test. The car will be released for all customers very soon, so I'm wondering about your reactions then.

That is the best one yet, NOR

Ramore-I'm up for it, mate!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    from next season we will either be the new official Skoda Works team if J.Linstroem is still around or we may have a deal to be the "Stobart Motorsport" Ford Team if we leave the skoda team
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Silly season already??

Well, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay with the Two Basses Team Europe this season, and can reveal that no plans has been made for this team yet.
    I will have to sit down with NOR for the final decisions to be made.

On a personal level I wan't to do the full WRC next year, hopefully Tannats plans of an CMR2 IRC will emerge into a full scale quality championship, and if that's the case I will be there too to race for championship points!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm out

Lack of time means not enough time to recce and knowing a PS is slower than a PC, I'll be struggling for points.

I might do a few rallies, like Great-Britain (where I don't even need to recce the stages) and the snow events, but certainly not a full season.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have seen your pictures on my favourite server eWRC.cz, very nice shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Juha
    I'm out
    Lack of time means not enough time to recce and knowing a PS is slower than a PC, I'll be struggling for points.
    I might do a few rallies, like Great-Britain (where I don't even need to recce the stages) and the snow events, but certainly not a full season.
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music