Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts

Bologna Motorshow-Memorial Bettega

As the title suggests,this is about the Motorshow.
    Over the next few weeks I will ask A LOT of questions since this will be my first time and I hope you will help me.
    Of course this can be a thread about Motorshow news,so feel free to post.
    Any advice will be very helpful!

My first pair of questions:Are tickets bought for 1 day or for the whole show?
    Should I book them earlier of is it not necessary?

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

I know about that site but ii doesnt prove some infos and I wanted some first-hand advices

Galli,Atkinson and Sordo are expected this year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There should hopefully be at least one MG S2000 there too...maybe a matching pair!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    As the title suggests,this is about the Motorshow.
    Over the next few weeks I will ask A LOT of questions since this will be my first time and I hope you will help me.
    Of course this can be a thread about Motorshow news,so feel free to post.
    Any advice will be very helpful!

My first pair of questions:Are tickets bought for 1 day or for the whole show?
    Should I book them earlier of is it not necessary?
    Hello!
    I have been to Bologna Motorshow two years ago! Itīs a great event! You donīt have to buy tickets in advance, you can get them at the entrance of the show. And you can only buy them per day not for two or more days. I think the price is about 10 to 15€ per day, I donīt exactly remember. And be there early enough, there have been crowds of people at the cashdesks! But you donīt have to be afraid about getting no place in the arena, it is really big, you can compare it to a football stadium and there is a free choice of seats and it was only full during the final races! It is somewhere in the middle of the different exhibition halls but you get a plan of the whole area entering the event. There is motorsport action the whole day, you also get information about the timetable entering the motorshow. While events are running that are not so interesting for you, you can watch the great exhibitions,you can see the newest products of almost all manufacturers worldwide!
    Have great fun and donīt worry to ask further questions!

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I was there 2001 (Kresta, Schwarz, Gardemeister, Thiery plus Italians). You won't forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by AndiG
    Hello!
    I have been to Bologna Motorshow two years ago! Itīs a great event! You donīt have to buy tickets in advance, you can get them at the entrance of the show. And you can only buy them per day not for two or more days. I think the price is about 10 to 15€ per day, I donīt exactly remember. And be there early enough, there have been crowds of people at the cashdesks! But you donīt have to be afraid about getting no place in the arena, it is really big, you can compare it to a football stadium and there is a free choice of seats and it was only full during the final races! It is somewhere in the middle of the different exhibition halls but you get a plan of the whole area entering the event. There is motorsport action the whole day, you also get information about the timetable entering the motorshow. While events are running that are not so interesting for you, you can watch the great exhibitions,you can see the newest products of almost all manufacturers worldwide!
    Have great fun and donīt worry to ask further questions!
    Now thats the kind of advice I am looking for!!!!
    Thank you very much AndiG!

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    When is entrylist published ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kris Meeke will be there in an Errepi Racing Xsara WRC
    http://rallybuzz.stagetimes.com/meek...bettega-rally/