Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 Tour de Corse

Again, I'll take the lead and start this thread. jso1985 will have some busy weeks with back-to-back rallies.

Tarmac again, if you had a bad weekend in Spain this is your chance to clean your name.

The rally will be run with the following format:
    Game Rally: France
    Shakedown stage: SS7, Rain
    Day 1: Single rally expert level
    Day 2: Single rally Intermediate level

Rally starts on Friday and deadline for submissions is on Wednesday 22nd 11:59 AM GMT

Have fun and good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my shakedown times:
    2m49.79s
    2m51.26s
    2m48.13s
    2m46.61s
    2m45.72s

time in the dry: 2m43.82s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SEX!!

Now that I have your attention...

Deadline is on Wednesday 15th not 22nd and is at 15:59 GMT not 11:59

"Tannat's thoughts and comments do not reflect the ones of the FIA or anyone involved with it"

Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DAMN! I'll take the SEX, please!
    That means I'll have to run the Rally over the Bathurst 1000 weekend! Sacrilige!!!!
    OK I'll get it run and not won then..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    SEX!!

Now that I have your attention...

Deadline is on Wednesday 15th not 22nd and is at 15:59 GMT not 11:59

"Tannat's thoughts and comments do not reflect the ones of the FIA or anyone involved with it"

OOPS! Got my weeks confused.....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed shakedown

3:02.49
    3:11.83 roll
    3:02.62
    3:05.16
    3:01.47

2:52.09 in the dry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PRESS RELEASE from Frozz Motors Europe

after a dissapointing rally Spain Frozzy aims to get a respectable finish in corsica and after a rush to get a new Co-Driver for the Event Frozzy has teamed up with the experienced Derek Ringer after Ex Co=Driver Mark Delain made a serious navigational error which cost Frozzy a lot of time in Spain.
    " Hopefully the Skoda will Thrive on the French Roads we Hope and Also we hope that the previous rally has Given us more Courage to attack the Stages with 100 % comitment and bravery as we have a truck load of Red Bull as our Secret Weapon "
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I need to tell Red Bull that Citroën and Toyota are the only teams they are sponsoring and stop giving the stuff to everyone!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    uh oh, we have been found out! That truck was supposed to be at Toyota HQ BEFORE the Rally. How else can we keep the co-drivers from leaving? With our crazy drivers doing their thing, the 'ballast' still complains about them.
    We haven't had the time to recce this week, so it will be straight in and hope for last again...fast but last!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dusted off my old copy of CMR2 recently. Is there any special requirement to join in the fun?

I'm pretty slow, but what the hell :P
    =NBW=LugnutUSA