Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Their store used to be USA/Canada only, but has changed. Maybe they have changed trackpass too. Someone needs to give it a try.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant remember 100 percent but i think its the opptions they give you when you fill out your address and phone details,the only option is US and Canada.
    2010 NASCAR pickems champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We have been signed up for trackpass for the last 2 years and were uk based. i seem to recall that we used nascars head office address to register :-)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I asked NASCAR a question yesterday, here is there response to my question, and question is below also.

Why they didnt bothere saying i cant be arsed answering you i dont know, it would have had the same effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear NASCAR.COM Customer,
    We are currently only available to the United States and Canada. We are working diligently on expanding out to other countries but we do not currently have an ETA on this as of right now. Please contact our Main Office at 1-386-253-0611. They will be able to assist you better then we can. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us via chat or email. Thank you for your time and have a nice day

Thank you,

NASCAR.COM Staff

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Watching Nascar On TV In United Kingdom.

Hi Guys,

I have been watching Nascar on TV in the uk for the past 2 years, and have even ventured over to the states specifically to watch Nascar (Atlanta March 2005) and are booked in to come to Lowe's in May.

Its now looking like we cant watch Nascar (Nextel cup series) in the uk as NASN/Setanta sports (or what ever they are called now) has not signed up with you for this season even though myself and many other are still paying them for the service.

Could you please answer the following questions :-

1. Are there any other ways of getting Nascar to TV in
    UK?
    2. Are you still in negotiations with NASN?
    3. Could we have an overseas supporters section on the
    Nascar site then we can arrange to come over in groups.

Please help, you are in danger of loosing a massive new market if we loose live Nascar in Europe/UK, Nascar is getting more popular over here that support will be lost unless someone can get the live TV rights to the Nextel cup.

Kind Regards

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nasn should have it in place after bush shoot out
    back in uk and blinking hate it but its work and pays for all my cars 2 in uk one in spain ..

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captin 1 VXR
    nasn should have it in place after bush shoot out
    It's the Bud Shootout. Where did you get this information from ? NASN website still has no details.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bud shoot out is not the start of the seson so thay have 2 weeks to dot the eyes and cross the t s ..

but look at nasn2 and 2 am sunday its repeats no live games unlike nasn 1 . so if bud race is on it be on nasn2
    back in uk and blinking hate it but its work and pays for all my cars 2 in uk one in spain ..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captin 1 VXR
    bud shoot out is not the start of the seson so thay have 2 weeks to dot the eyes and cross the t s ..

but look at nasn2 and 2 am sunday its repeats no live games unlike nasn 1 . so if bud race is on it be on nasn2
    Ermmm the Bud shoot out is the start of the season, its not the start of the Nextel Cup Competition but it is the start of the season.

In previous years the Bud shoot out and the 150 qualifying races have all been shown

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just spoke to setanta Nascar IS being shown it is on Rangers tv this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just spoke to Setanta myself and got 'no more information to hand, check the website'

Said there would be an announcement 2moro
    http://www.chrishill44.co.uk
    #44 Spedeworth Rookie Rod