Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Strange how nicky hayden has learned how to ride the bike.

All year long everybody has been saying that hayden has a problem riding this new bike. I don't think the problem is his riding style as much as it is honda s###ing him over.

What their problem is with hayden i would like to know. They signed him and then have given him little support and almost cost him a championship.

Glad to see him going to ducati.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritone
    Strange how nicky hayden has learned how to ride the bike.

All year long everybody has been saying that hayden has a problem riding this new bike. I don't think the problem is his riding style as much as it is honda s###ing him over.

What their problem is with hayden i would like to know. They signed him and then have given him little support and almost cost him a championship.

Glad to see him going to ducati.
    Hayden has always had the machinery, just failed to deliver!

Bring on 2009 and Ducati, more of the same for Nicki.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    .............and the King returns to his throne.......... Che Spettacolo!!!!!

The post race celebration was incredible!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osg
    .............and the King returns to his throne.......... Che Spettacolo!!!!!

The post race celebration was incredible!!!!!
    He is the man!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    where have you been since last February?
    Here, but I guess it really struck me seeing Melandri that down behind the satellite Duc riders in the Friday practice times. He was nowhere near.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for the races:

125 CC: This one was very interesting. Bravery by Talmacsi to be that injured and still ride like a demon. Bradl is a future champion for sure.

250 CC: Very funny to see Simoncelli make Barbera cry like that. Haha, those sour grapes are gonna be there for some time.

MotoGP: I think this title meant much more and was really special to Rossi, maybe because it came after a two year struggle, he was much more emotional. I remember people criticizing him for being a crybaby and switching to Bridgestones, this proves how right he was!

Anyway, it would have been MUCH better if that early race tussle between stoner, pedrosa and Rossi would have continued until the last lap.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats to Vale, we're all a bit sick of him, but hes the best. Two years ago I predicted that he'd never be champ again but I overestimated Pedrosa et al and I now eat humble pie.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he's the best ever.. I think we'll still talk about him for 20 years or so.

BTW; the words on his shirt meant: 'sorry for the delay'
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Boring!!!!!

I recorded the race and watched the first 8 or so laps and then fast forwarded through the rest to the final corner.

NIce season by Rossi after he seemed a bit pegged back in the early races. Stoner really helped by returning to old ways but I think that the story of the season has been it's lack of decent battles, with the exception of one or two ocassions.

Next season I'm hoping that the single tyre rule and some of the rides that riders have will bring it closer. Dani, Jorge, Casey and Dovi are all really capable and I don't think that you can count out Nicholas once he gets used to that Duke.

Still on to PI and I think Stoner will give his home crowd something to cheer.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.