Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My cousin won't marry me - I think I'll go kill some zionists

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...1-de034ab0be21

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...600634,00.html

It seems the young man was turned down by a relative (that's what they are now saying on the news) so he decided to commit suicide, whilst taking the lives of some Israelis with him.

New details also show he was affiliated with Hamas.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...1-de034ab0be21

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...600634,00.html

It seems the young man was turned down by a relative (that's what they are now saying on the news) so he decided to commit suicide, whilst taking the lives of some Israelis with him.

New details also show he was affiliated with Hamas.
    I thought for a moment you were talking about George then I realised he loves Zionists

Does this really justify a whole thread in this forum when there are countless other threads which Eki has changed into US hatefests which is what this will turn to in less than a week.........
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I thought for a moment you were talking about George then I realised he loves Zionists

Does this really justify a whole thread in this forum when there are countless other threads which Eki has changed into US hatefests which is what this will turn to in less than a week.........
    I guess the struggle between light and darkness never ceases...

I think this does justify a thread, as it shows how irrational fundamentalist terrorism can be. I, for one, have never seen somebody commit such an act for not marrying his cousin (and you could say I've been around the block).

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Terrorism is irrational? Wow! There's a revelation.

Rani, these organisations don't go out recruiting the most intelligent and mentally sound people. After all what intelligent and mentally sound person goes and blows themself up?

Getting people who are mentally unwell to do the dirty work.... like THAT'S never happened before.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If to cease the conflict may not seem easy to be in effect, there is strong suggestion to refrain from attacking one another in only a week to go to give respect to this month. Then they can start doing it again,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Terrorism is irrational? Wow! There's a revelation.

Rani, these organisations don't go out recruiting the most intelligent and mentally sound people. After all what intelligent and mentally sound person goes and blows themself up?

Getting people who are mentally unwell to do the dirty work.... like THAT'S never happened before.
    Ruling out every terrorist out there as insane is the easy way out. Furthermore, it's just not true. These are people just like you and me, educated to believe what they believe in. A lot of suicide terrorists had degrees (the first one who springs to mind is Mohamed Atta who had a masters if I'm not mistaken). You can't just say they're all dumb crazy zombies, they simply aren't. Many of them live regular lives until they get depressed and turn to religion. While Islam as a religion isn't violent as far as I know, it seems to have large factions which interpret the Quran in ways which call for violent actions against 'infidels' such as you and me.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    Ruling out every terrorist out there as insane is the easy way out. Furthermore, it's just not true. These are people just like you and me, educated to believe what they believe in. A lot of suicide terrorists had degrees (the first one who springs to mind is Mohamed Atta who had a masters if I'm not mistaken). You can't just say they're all dumb crazy zombies, they simply aren't. Many of them live regular lives until they get depressed and turn to religion. While Islam as a religion isn't violent as far as I know, it seems to have large factions which interpret the Quran in ways which call for violent actions against 'infidels' such as you and me.
    Seriously mate it's not that black and white.

Israeli's of all people should know that if you whip the little people they'll fight back. I seem to remember something about Charlton Heston leading the Israeli's out of Egypt and a that god sent plagues and so on to ravage Egypt and then there was this bit where the water parted and the Israelites went through and the Egyptians were swallowed up by the sea.

Plagues of locusts, plagues of suicide bombers, using the Israelites as slave labour and opressing the Palestinians. It's all one and the same....

If I were a religious man I'd say God is simply doing to you what he did for your people way back in the past but as I'm not I'll simply say that you're reaping what you sow.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    I agree with Daniel, the topic has been beaten to death.

BTW, just seen it on Euronews there was a shooting spree in a Finnish town. I wonder how long it will take Eki to find an American connection there and blame it on Bush and NRA.
    Llibertat

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    I agree with Daniel, the topic has been beaten to death.

BTW, just seen it on Euronews there was a shooting spree in a Finnish town. I wonder how long it will take Eki to find an American connection there and blame it on Bush and NRA.
    Don`t forget, Eki will also find a way to blame the attack on the jews.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Don`t forget, Eki will also find a way to blame the attack on the jews.
    To be fair if the Jews/Israeli's stopped poking the lion the lion would stop biting them.

It took Northern Ireland a long time to stop terrorist attacks but they managed to do it and it didn't happen through military action.