Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Okeefe, I just don't like her, so there. I however, have never bought into the hype nor do I think she is exceptionally talented. She is of average ability and that is that. My opinion of her though as a marketing success is different, she is VERY good at that, but hey, I don't pick my favourite race drivers for the commercials they make or the pictures they take.

As for her Hubby, well, as the article implies, he may be a little sinister....
    In this day and age, a driver has to present a good overall package of talent, media savyness and marketability (money?). What she lacks in talent, she makes up in the 2 other areas. Obviously, the ideal driver would possess all 3!
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Okeefe, I just don't like her, so there. I however, have never bought into the hype nor do I think she is exceptionally talented. She is of average ability and that is that. My opinion of her though as a marketing success is different, she is VERY good at that, but hey, I don't pick my favourite race drivers for the commercials they make or the pictures they take.

As for her Hubby, well, as the article implies, he may be a little sinister....
    I think you could certainly say she is of average ability. She will finish very high in the standing and could (could I say) be at the top. Anyone who thinks she is not a competitive driver in a race car isn't really thinking.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker
    I think you could certainly say she is of average ability. She will finish very high in the standing and could (could I say) be at the top. Anyone who thinks she is not a competitive driver in a race car isn't really thinking.
    Oh brother. Looks like Danica Fan has a kindred spirit or has mastered the art of cloning.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Oh brother. Looks like Danica Fan has a kindred spirit or has mastered the art of cloning.

Gary
    1st post and digs out out a 4 year old thread to defend Danica. Starter better check his IP adress. I don't think someone can have multiple accounts here. Better go to TF if you're going to do that DF. :

Jeez, when I saw this, I thought cache was making a comeback. Don't scare me like that.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    big deal, as according to this, she likes her girls too.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RWQ_vlySxE
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, I am no Danica fan.. but this is from 2007 and even the link is no longer on the internet... I say CLOSE IT DOWN !!!