Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veeten
    true, and the last Capital that was on the starting team in the All-Star game was Langway. That says a lot there, with the players they've had in the past. :\

The best part is that both him and Crosby will be on the front line. Should be good to see who they choose to defend more heavily.

Olie has been making some fantastic stops this year, and the team taking better advantage of power plays this season has helped loads.
    Even more interesting is that ovetchkin will be on the same line as Daniel Briere! (just a back ground for ppl who don't know already)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lnw3...elated&search=
    and then Briere stabbed Ovechkin with the end of his stick when he scored a goal..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Raikk, don't show that to Don Cherry, he thinks only Euro players are stick happy goons!!!

Off coruse, Briere wears a visor...that is it...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    It is the all star game, so I suspect no one will stop the Alex and Sid show!!!!
    Joe Sakic's wristers will stop them
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    No Joe wont stop them, he is going to keep up. There is no defense in an all star game. The goalies should be handed a blindfold and a cigarette....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well raikk, the Leafs beat the Sabres for ya on your birthday. Is there a better reason for you to now get drunk (illegally)?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Funny, when the Leaf's were a really top team in the East, and Buffalo sucked, going down the QEW was like going to death valley, they could never win. Now that the Leaf's more or less suck, and the Sabres are the class of the East, Toronto wins in Buffalo. I think being a Leaf fan is the first step in becoming a Bi-Polar patient in a mental ward!!!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Teemu Selänne was on fire last night, three goals.

Gotta agree with Mark, AllStar game put defence in the bad light since there ain't any. Not to mention goalies. But it's a good show.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Oh the goalies are there AFF, just they don't get any love....

Teemu...nice fellah, I had him in my hockey pool for 2 years and he did nothing....I traded him to another guy for the spot in the draft he had ( and he finished last allowing me to pick Sidney Crosby) and NOW he takes off and plays well.

I like Selanne, always did. Great guy, great personality, plays the game the right way....good on him for having success now.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Well harvick, the Avs were pummeled by the Cowtown boys last night. Pretty poor defence when all 7 Calgary goals were scored even-strength
    I can't remember the last time that Calgary scored so many goals...

Oh, and the Habs won in Philly
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by canada
    Well raikk, the Leafs beat the Sabres for ya on your birthday. Is there a better reason for you to now get drunk (illegally)?
    haha ya its a nice present but unfortunetly I had work and even then I can't ''legally'' drink but that wont stop me : Wellwood might not even play next saturday against the Pens! jesus this is a prolooonged injury! Also Leafs play the crows on Saturday! Get ready to walk downtown Vancouver with your Leafs jersey! I have 15 smackers on the game too
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''