Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I felt it wasn't too bad to be honest. Just a 2 minute delay if that at the 2 roundabouts and that was it, one they way we went. As for Donington, there's still 2 more years so i'm sure they'll think of something.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Because some people have family, work, etc to get back to? If you've got a 3-4 hour journey ahead of you, you can't really wait around if you want to get back at a reasonable time.
    yes - same here and Silverstone is one of my nearest tracks but still nearly 3 hours away.
    But what is worse - sitting for an hour in a queue getting all stressed about it or wandering around stress free for an hour then drive straight out.
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thompp
    For Brands Hatch the best place to park is South bank (4th entrance coming from M25), or better still the clearing just after the second bright next to the Druids Hairpin just before South bank. The downside is you have to pay for it (normally £2 Sat, £5 Sun) but I think its well worth it, plus its easy to get or leave stuff in the car. I have never ever ever had to have a significant queue to get in, and never any queuing to get out. Be warned usually on the Sunday they lket you out the back wat, and they don't allow you to turn right to get back on the A20 (although you can do U-turns) and you end up doing a huge diversion on the M20 - but I think its still well worth it.
    Absolutely right - was there for the DTM on Sunday and well worth the fiver. No queues, possible to view from the car in the rain, and no need to drag your grub around the circuit all day!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    yes - same here and Silverstone is one of my nearest tracks but still nearly 3 hours away.
    But what is worse - sitting for an hour in a queue getting all stressed about it or wandering around stress free for an hour then drive straight out.
    I agree, I do the same as you Les, At Outlon the past two years I've waited for the queues to leave and then managed to bypass them on the way south, meaning I actually get home quicker than If I had just sat in the queue.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Does make me wonder why people bother with sat-navs let alone map reading skills and not use the back roads ie. not the main roads because that looks virtually empty with the exception of F1.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After visiting circuits a few times, you do get some local knowledge of the back roads.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    After visiting circuits a few times, you do get some local knowledge of the back roads.
    very true - I can get from Brands Paddock entrance to the last junction before the Dartford tunnel without any queues or holdups at all
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Lightbulb For the pro

To the married-Niu. If that is not a Jiangsu-door furniture carpenter, Mei Niu doomed to marry a village of pottery Bozi wife. Runescape Gold Bozi home village of Tao Tao willing to spend with her sister-Niu for the pro-Gege Mei-yun. Peach blossom in full bloom one day. - Niu made a home in Jiangsu's Wang is said to be a carpenter, he is to help fight-Niu furniture for the dowry. Runescape Power levelingWang linked to 20, a carpenter, keep-the first, Meiqingmuxiu, Douren favorite. Runescape money Niu Mei Mei Nanzi never seen this, just Piaoyi Yan echocardiography have the feeling, but also face slightly Fatang. Fortunately, not being the King is busy working carpenter found. Runescape quest At this time, coincides with Nongmang season. Meiyun to Lane busy farm work, cooking at home-Niu hospitality Wang carpenter. Wang carpenter while living doing carpentry, with the side-Niu chat. Wang Mei Niu carpenter asked a lot of problems. AOC Power Leveling Wang Mei Niu was a carpenter asked Mianhongerchi,. Thanks to Wang carpenter only pay attention to work and do not pay attention to observe. Niu and Wang Mei carpenter contact Shijianyichang, bolder gradually larger. One day, she assured Wang carpenter questions: "You have mountains there?? " "We are the Great Plains there," says Wang carpenter replied, "do not see Hill. Tianba are all big." "You have Baogu family, Yang Yu eat?? "Wang Mei Niu asked carpenter. "We have Baogu home, not Yang Yu, but we do not eat Baogu." Wang-work carpenter Bianyue, "that is used to feed the finishing pigs." "That is what you eat? "Mei Niu continue to ask. "We eat rice," Wang carpenter said, "so throughout the year." "Rice Gouchi?? "Mei Niu asked. "Gouchi year of 2003 miles." Wang carpenter said, "every year sold several tons of surplus grain." - Niu did not know "several tons of surplus grain" is the span mean, it inconvenient to ask for fear their Mochu Xi Wang carpenter laugh. Age Of Conan Power Leveling Day night, thinking about the day-Niu Wang carpenter, then a sleepless night. Three days later, Wang Mei Niu carpenter Datan to the marriage, on the sorry for her, advised her out of the poor mountain valley, the mountains to. Buy Aoc Power Leveling "To the mountains, to Gansha? "Niu-inexplicably asked. "When my daughter-in-law ah? "Wang Xiaoxiao carpenter surreptitious manner. Niu Mei Zhang De Crimson's face, quickly turned back to thatched houses, heart kept jumping. Buy Age Of Conan Power Leveling Wang left carpenter tools, catch up with the entrance of housing. "Really." Wang carpenter Mangshuo, "You beautiful, I love you, really like you!" "You Bieluan said." Mei Wu Zhuolian Niu said, "I would not agree to the Columbia." Runescape Powerleveling "He did not take advantage of the home," Wang said Niu carpenter-advised, "Do you think escape." "Does not work." Mei Niu shaking his head said, "I have miles to the brother-for-daughter-in-law, brother can not be left regardless." Runescape Gold Farm "My hands of the rich." Wang carpenter serious, "your brother to stay 5,000 yuan, he casually enough to marry the daughter-in-law." Runescape Mini Game Niu Dian Ledian-head. Rs Power leveling Wang entered the house carpenter, cling-Niu, a while Kuangwen. Rs Gold - Niu homeopathy fell on the bed厖 Runescape GP The next day at dusk. Meiyunganwan farm work at home, no-Niu and Wang carpenter, Quejian table with red Buguo the 5000 money. Meiyun mind is the span that matter. Rs quest Six months later, Mei Yun from the hands of traffickers to buy a woman a wife. rs money Has just completed marriage. Mei Mei Yun Niu suddenly received from Jiangsu to the distress of the letter: I was fooled by Wang carpenter, a carpenter at home with his wife Wang, the children, he will I money to sell 15,000 to a local 30-year-old Bozi Wife厖 Come help me. runescape shop Meiyun read the letter, a sigh out: "Oh, I Yousha to be? on when the pro-change! "