Hello everyone! Welcome to the 2007 season of the "Cup Clash!"

A look at how we play "Cup Clash..."

10 pairs of drivers are posted before each Nextel Cup race. Pick which driver you think will finish higher from each pair, and give each pick a point value from 1-10 using each point value only once. The larger point values should be posted with the drivers that you are most confident in, and the smaller point values should be posted with the driver that you are least confident in.

Please make it clear which driver you are picking from the list. (examples, which Busch, Gordon, etc..)

The DEADLINE each week will be Nextel Cup QUALIFYING time. The qualifying time will be posted with the pairings. Times posted are Eastern Standard Time.

A perfect score is 55, there are no bonus points awarded in this game.

With numerous silly season changes this year, bear with me as choosing the pairings will be a little more difficult this year! For this reason also, please use driver names, not numbers in posting your picks.

We begin every season with the Bud shootout, a non-point earning event to give us some practice. Your win will be noted on the season win-list (as are all non-point earning events), which I will post throughout the season this year.

We will also play the non-point earning Gatorade Duels, so please watch for those pairings to appear next week, as will the pairings for the Daytona 500, as the Duels are the qualifying time deadline for that race.

I hope you enjoy this season of Cup Clash! Even if you miss a race here and there, I hope you will continue to play each week, as there are always good point battles throughout the standings!

Good luck to all of you and thanks for playing!