Page 907 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 40780785789790590690790890991795710071407 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,070 of 14986
    Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 2
    The fact that Tanaka has speed, he proved in Finland, ask Hänninen. But maybe he has the same problem as JML, the only way he knows how to run is flat out.
    Yes but he is a novice and at least there's a hope that he can change himself. JML and PS are lost cause, still driving like teenagers.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    SWRC is different from WRC. Once when they face Loeb, hands start to shake...

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 2
    The fact that Tanaka has speed, he proved in Finland, ask Hänninen. But maybe he has the same problem as JML, the only way he knows how to run is flat out.
    Oh he has the speed but me thinks he is just plain stupid. If he continues to crashin' habits, then for sure he's not going to be in M-Sport for long

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    He's contracted with M-Sport, so I guess it's Malcolm's money
    Wow! And he still in team? After loosing title in 2011 (because of crashes) and crashcrashcrash in 2012?
    http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Malcolm is stupid in the way he acts. He should say anything he wants to Ott in private but I really fail to see how giving interviews to big established magazine like auto sport saying the driver did crap is going to help things. He is a very fast driver and anyone who was competed on a gravel rally at even three quarter the speed he goes can tell it will be risky.

Is there any confirmation on when matthew wilson is back, I think there is maybe a slight chance the injury has now turned out to be a convenient money saver even though that wasnt the original intention.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    It is early for tanak... but here you can see the difference between teams..

Citroen has Neuville doing a crap year with crash after crash yet they do not say anything...they let the guy drive and after the season ends the evaluation comes....

in ford the team manager lost his patience with a driver who at least has potential speedwise, while he never said anything about his useless son...

maybe that is why Citroen are stomping all over ford with the manufacturer title year after year, and Loeb has 9 titles while the ford kids struggle all these years and invent stupid things to celebrate like most consecutive finishes, best motorhome of service and best looking service tent...

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Oh he has the speed but me thinks he is just plain stupid. If he continues to crashin' habits, then for sure he's not going to be in M-Sport for long
    I do not think you should underestimate how hard it is dealing with different types of gravel in different continents. Not to mention under different weather conditions. That's the reason why M.W. ask him to get to the finish, first and foremost.
    But as I wrote earlier, you've just learned to handle a rally car driving flat out, to learn new surfaces in combination to be more consistent, yes it can be very difficult.
    What happens to Tanaka, is similar to the first year to PS at Ford.

We're glad that Ogier didn't have different types of gravel problems. First WRC event and immediately in the lead.

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    We're glad that Ogier didn't have different types of gravel problems. First WRC event and immediately in the lead.
    As I have mentioned Previously, drivers like Ogier, one in a million. But others can learn too, so do not be too sure that no one catch up.

It's all the same for Ogier-gravel/tarmac. Great driver, less motivated when not in WRC machinery but next year will be great.