Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

It's time to screw Russia over

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4543744.ece
    I'm starting a new thread because the mindless "your president sucks!" and "No! YOUR president sucks" comments on the War thread are tiring and distract from the real issue.

I hate the US. The US is a bully and pushes little countries around.
    I hate China. China treats it's own people badly but they realise that it's bad business sense to go screwing around too much in world politics.

But I ****ing hate Russia. I ****ing hate Vlad, and I hate the way they feel it's fine to make threats like the one above which is not just a warning to Poland but a warning to every nation on this planet.

**** Russia. Seriously if the west can become self reliant in regards to energy then Russia has nothing. We can go back to the halcyon days of the 80's and 90's when Russia couldn't even afford to fly it's air force, people had to queue around corners for bread and inflation was nice and high and their president was a fat guy who liked to dance.

Russia had the chance to do a China and be fairly friendly and make a crapload of money out of it. But they squandered it and chose to be evil. Let them suffer. We'll all be better off for it.

Seems this might not be too far from the truth.
    http://www.tubearoo.com/articles/496...?autoplay=true

If people in power around the world realise that without oil and gas money Russia is nothing then we can start to invest in renewable energy and also cut comsumption enough to give Russia the finger.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's slightly harder to boycot Russia than it is Nestle. I mean how do you know where your electricity comes from, where your gas comes from and where your petrol comes from?

Having said that, f*** you Russia! (please keep sending the vodka, though )

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    It's slightly harder to boycot Russia than it is Nestle. I mean how do you know where your electricity comes from, where your gas comes from and where your petrol comes from?

Having said that, f*** you Russia! (please keep sending the vodka, though )
    True.

But the thing is the consequences for us if we're dependant on Nestle for products is a bit less worrying than if we're dependant on the USSR for energy.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Is this a petition??

I'm in
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I also swill stop buying those wood dolls that has a smaller one inside.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I stop watching any soccer matches involving teams owned by russian billionaires

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    I stop watching any soccer matches involving teams owned by russian billionaires
    good idea, i include Thai criminals to that too.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I'm in too! When that big wooden crate arrives with the Russian twin sisters inside, who are going to be my wives, I'm sending it back!

I think the O/P has a point. But the Chinese have been propping up and playing footsie with some of the world's great dictatorships for decades. More recently, with all the Walmart shoppers' money in their pockets, the Chinese have done a pretty good job of watching out for Russia and Iran. Personally, I don't see the Russians as any more "evil" than the Red Coms in China. They just have a better PR department.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Is this a petition??

I'm in
    where can I sign.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I also swill stop buying those wood dolls that has a smaller one inside.
    That's the attitude

Seriously though something needs to be done.

P.S You're probably right jag