Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse Wingman

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Reverse Wingman

I'm sure a lot of Brit guys know about the role of a Wingman in modern society, or more precisely - in social circles, generally male but also female groups.

Now, on Saturday night on a mission for my friend I decided to accept the offer of being a noble Wingman for the hour. Divert attention from the Target, by taking care of the Protector.

It was a successful mission, but not for the Targetee, but for the Wingman. Due to the January abstinence from beverages of the strong kind, the Wingman's attention was 100% and the Target's misguidedness had led him to get the Protector and the Target mixed up.

Put simply, the Wingman went home with the Target. And therefore was no longer the Wingman, but the Legend.

Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thats very impressive Bez me old mate. Had a similar job on the weekend but it was with the gay friend Luckily my girlfriend joined us after 20 minutes and saved me! As much as I like to help my mates there's somethings you just cant be doing :

EDIT: Having just read what i posted i would just like to point out that, I had to deal with the gay friend not the fat bird both are possible when taking upon the role of Wingman as all the nice girls need one of the aformentioned to come out with them.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And is he still your friend?
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btracer
    Thats very impressive Bez me old mate. Had a similar job on the weekend but it was with the gay friend Luckily my girlfriend joined us after 20 minutes and saved me! As much as I like to help my mates there's somethings you just cant be doing :

EDIT: Having just read what i posted i would just like to point out that, I had to deal with the gay friend not the fat bird both are possible when taking upon the role of Wingman as all the nice girls need one of the aformentioned to come out with them.
    Textbook stuff Billy, you are a very noble and impressive Wingman with distinction. This girlfriend of yours, is this the girl you said you fancied all that time ago? She fell for the Billy charm did she

McC I hope your character Bob represents the Wingman role in one of his upcoming episodes - Bob Episode 18 - "Bob plays Wingman for friend Bill"
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Playing Wingman is quite often a dangerous job. I've seen on more than the odd occasion where the target has brought along protection from Bomber Command.

In such cases where Bomber Protection looks scary then it might be perfectly acceptable to ditch the mission and let the Bomber take out the Lead. Then the Lead might think a bit more carefully in future as it's difficult to concentrate on the Target if you're being locked on by a Bomber.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezza
    I'm sure a lot of Brit guys know about the role of a Wingman in modern society, or more precisely - in social circles, generally male but also female groups.

Now, on Saturday night on a mission for my friend I decided to accept the offer of being a noble Wingman for the hour. Divert attention from the Target, by taking care of the Protector.

It was a successful mission, but not for the Targetee, but for the Wingman. Due to the January abstinence from beverages of the strong kind, the Wingman's attention was 100% and the Target's misguidedness had led him to get the Protector and the Target mixed up.

Put simply, the Wingman went home with the Target. And therefore was no longer the Wingman, but the Legend.

I think I understand all the jargon here. And I think a "well done" is in order
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Funny
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just love the fact that you have listed your location as "sarah harding's bedroom"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This girlfriend of yours, is this the girl you said you fancied all that time ago? She fell for the Billy charm did she
    Certainly is mate, after a bit of your advice, worked wonders

Anyone need any relationship tips, Bez is your man!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    I just love the fact that you have listed your location as "sarah harding's bedroom"
    I hope you're wearing earplugs and slapper repellant cream.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u