Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anybody have any MG S2000 SPORT photos from Ulster that I could use on my forum please - http://www.mgs2000.co.uk ?

If you could email watermarked 750 pixel wide images to me - admin@mgs2000.co.uk - I will upload them on your behalf with a full credit and link to your website.

Many thanks,

David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    David - I just got back from the Rally and probably have several photo's of Jones's MG plus a small bit of video I can probably upload to Youtube or just email to you - Give me a week or so to get sorted ...

I remember seeing the Jones MG on the side of the road on a transport section probably after SS1... They had the bonnet up so it wasn;t looking good - It did sound good when it went past us on SS1.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks buffalo - as and when you can will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Boland's Ulster Rally

Boland is the first ROI driver to win the Ulster, which this year saw dry stages on the Friday and most of the Saturday, meaning that speeds were high throughout. Kevin Lynch had been tipped to take the event in his Subaru WRC, as Boland did not require victory to secure the 2008 tarmac championship, however handling problems on the first day meant that Lynch dropped to sixth, before eventually fighting his way back to second place.
    -----------------------------------------
    anupacraig

social media optimization