Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Poor Practice Coverage

As I'm watching the practive I feel like they cover a single car for like 5 laps. Then they give the audio for interviews but don't show the people. Then DP just crashed and they don't show us the replay. Is this pretty typical?

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    really couldnt tell you on that one, cuz i got tierd of the poor video after texas, so i just stop watching, i just go on indycar.com after practice is done and see what happen,

but yes that is very typical for the video to be crap, sometimes its great and others, its not even woth watching, i sure do miss the video and chat on indycar.com from last year tho, the video was always good, not great but good, and chat with other fans, i know i had a great time with someone on that chat last year,

but have you been on indy500.com? they also have video seems to be ok,
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks I didn't know about the other site. It has seperate filming and commentary?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its all the same, but indy500.com seems to have better video
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so the commentary is the same but footage is different?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    same footage, its just the video works better doesnt cut out and stop working, like indycar.com does,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gotcha. I know this is new and maybe if this doesn't get a resposne or answer I will make another thread but here is the question.

So it sounds like Danica will use a different car than the one that crashed. Why then isn't she qualifying and automatically starting at the back if she has a car that she can qualify in?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmart
    gotcha. I know this is new and maybe if this doesn't get a resposne or answer I will make another thread but here is the question.

So it sounds like Danica will use a different car than the one that crashed. Why then isn't she qualifying and automatically starting at the back if she has a car that she can qualify in?
    cuz the IRL lets her get away with everything,its sad so TG keep that up wreck indycar like mike helton wreck nascar with letting some drivers getaway with stuff, they let her getway with to much cuz shes a girl
    ( not to sound sexest here)