Please can anyone out there help me? I had a very good friend who I unfortnately completely lost track of about 12 years ago when I was pregnant with my eldest daughter. It didn't worry me too much at first, as it was one of those great friendships where we just "picked up" from where we'd left off, after months of not contacting eachother due to him being out of the country a lot, BUT after YEARS of not being able to contact him and having browsed this site, the alarm bells are RINGING!!

Could anyone out there please tell me if the Gerry (Geraint) Phillips mentioned on this site used to live in Ditton, nr Maidstone, Kent, had a son called Allin, who was something technical to do with diamond (?) mining, a daughter named Kerry (I think!) had a large, totally daft cat who frequently caught rabbits and brought them into the house! Was a helicopter pilot, had a place in Naivasha, Kenya, was involved in crop spraying out there, was a rally driver in the past, wrote for one of the motor mags, drank in the Little Gem pub in Aylesford, frequently burst into Swahili when aggravated and was a complete and utter lunatic!!!!

As I say, although I am REALLY hoping these are two completely different Gerry Phillips, I have an awful feeling that they're not and that due to moving home and being dreadfully ill during pregnancy, I've lost a truly wonderful friend without even knowing.

Any help anyone may be able to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Sara Avila

Seacasa