Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How many clashes of WTCC and BTCC rounds are there next year for Andy to do both? Would Plato be a possible for a 2nd BMW seat?
    liveries.batracer.com

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    There's simply no way this is going to happen, in my opinion. Luxury brands don't generally sit well with touring car involvement.
    But where did the Nissan rumour come from? Beating BMW in touring cars would be great for Infinti, as it seems like they aspire to be a sporting luxury brand.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c8nay
    How many clashes of WTCC and BTCC rounds are there next year for Andy to do both? Would Plato be a possible for a 2nd BMW seat?
    I expect to see Plato in a WTCC SEAT next year.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VkmSpouge
    I would love Andy Priaulx to come to the BTCC but would he really want to? I Hope so
    He's won the WTCC enough times already. The BTCC would certainly be a nice addition to his CV.

Anyway Andy Priaulx will go wherever he gets paid to!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    who else moved from WTCC to BTCC?

GIOVANARDI - Im sure Priaulx will want to follow in Gio's footsteps and win the BTCC twice if he can!
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by touringlegend
    Anyway Andy Priaulx will go wherever he gets paid to!
    That's the key.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why would Infiniti(Nissan?) join the British Touring Cars? Surely they'd be better off in a country's championship where they actually sell their cars, i.e. not the UK.

Same for the Focus saloon idea, the reason they don't sell many in the UK (and the rest of Europe) is surely because the market prefers the hatchback? The Focus hatch, like the Vectra, is one of the biggest sellers in the UK, along with Clios, Astras etc.

I know the BTCC is shown around the world but the main viewing areas are in the UK, so it doesn't make sense for a manufacturer to enter the BTCC if they don't even sell cars in the UK!

Or am I missing something here?

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christophulus
    Why would Infiniti(Nissan?) join the British Touring Cars? Surely they'd be better off in a country's championship where they actually sell their cars, i.e. not the UK.

Same for the Focus saloon idea, the reason they don't sell many in the UK (and the rest of Europe) is surely because the market prefers the hatchback? The Focus hatch, like the Vectra, is one of the biggest sellers in the UK, along with Clios, Astras etc.

I know the BTCC is shown around the world but the main viewing areas are in the UK, so it doesn't make sense for a manufacturer to enter the BTCC if they don't even sell cars in the UK!

Or am I missing something here?
    Not at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That Honda representative in the ITV view certainly didn't rule out them giving full works backing to Team Dynamics for next year.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I reckon Andrew Jordan in a works Honda next year