Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    It's time to grow up and go forward. It's my hope that Forysthe and Derrick Walker find a sponsors for next year and return with two car teams and we start to see fields that are actualy worthy of the word Indy, haven't seen those since 1995.
    Next we need a decent equipment package. American made chassis' to avoid exchange rate volatility, shipping costs & logistics, etc. If Dallara or Lola are courted, they should arrange for manufacturing in the USA.
    LBGP: The Sound - The Spectacle. Racin' at its finest.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Paul Tracy brings out emotions in fans. You either love him or despise him. Either way he brings attention that is needed.
    :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know one thing Queen Blocker better watch out or she will get the Horn.

Welcome Back PT.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to have another entry into the field no doubt. But Tracy? Smells of 'lets put a Canadian into the field to stir up interest' more than anything else.

Reckon he'll finish mid pack at best, if he doesnt stack it into the wall or beach himself. I just hope he doesnt screw up the race for one of the quality drivers/championship contenders with some banzai Paul Tracy special. The guy is little more than a liability these days - yeh sure, he's good for controversy and the odd fight in pit lane but thats about it.

Overated.
    Go the ALL BLACKS !

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixent
    I know one thing Queen Blocker better watch out or she will get the Horn.

Welcome Back PT.
    It's great to have 2 polarizing figures in IndyCar now. I hope she doesn't try to pick a fight with him. PT's mom will lay her out and then go after Bev!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris333
    It's about time.

What's the risk? Anybody who thinks he isn't faster than Dannica Patrick, Dan Wheldon, Tony Kannan or the majority of stiffs that inhabit the IRL grid is smoking crack anyway. Real racing people know he's still fast.
    Umm, you think Paul Tracy is faster than Tony Kanaan? Your smoking more than crack my friend....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTF_ZETT
    Umm, you think Paul Tracy is faster than Tony Kanaan? Your smoking more than crack my friend....
    In same equipment -- YES.
    LBGP: The Sound - The Spectacle. Racin' at its finest.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTF_ZETT

What is Tony's record on road courses? Don't get me wrong here, I am a BIG fan of Tony, but on a road course I think Paul is every bit his equal or better, given equal equipment.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    What is Tony's record on road courses? Don't get me wrong here, I am a BIG fan of Tony, but on a road course I think Paul is every bit his equal or better, given equal equipment.

Gary
    I support this statement and I will add that it seems that age and experience are making Tony less of a risk taker while Paul does not seem to have any fear. So...head to head with the same equipment going for the same corner, PT wins or takes out TK trying.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kanaan is the more consistent driver on any type of course, and in 2008 a better oval driver.