Thread: TT vs GP?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TT vs GP?

Why is Assen a TT rather than a GP?
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For historic reasons. It's one of the oldest GP's, and it's been called the TT forever.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Besides Assen, Isle of Man uses the same term of TT for their motorcycle racing event, doesn't it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Grand Prix, Tourist Trophy are just names. Nowadays it became traditional to call races GPs but in the 20s when the Dutch TT started racing events were called a lot of things and the organizers just happened to name their race a TT
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Angry Have a romantic rencounter with the IDee jewelry!

Luxurious, romantic, adream, expectant……as a eternal souvenir, Idee will realize all your beautiful dreams.The romantic European designs, matched with the sparkling quartz, pearl, shell and so on, created a unique style of individuality and fashion.From the earring to the necklace, from the ring to the bracelet, the glittering IDee jewelry are all designed for you, the fashion-front women. How can you resist it!The famous French designer Jean-Sébastien have designed the fashion and avant-garde IDee jewelry using the succinct and romantic western design element. Inviting allurement flashes immediately in front of the chest , by the ear, over the fingers…… Have been weary of the common clothes already? It’s just the time to sparkle. Why not have a rencounter with the IDee jewelry, now? Please view our website at[url=http://www.ideewomen.com to get a better idea of our products. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.