Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was planning on doing ss1, ss3 and ss7, how much of the field in halfway, do you think realisticly I can fit in before i have to move to get to route 60? i was thinking a good 80 cars? first stage 09:00, ss3 10:54. I have to stay on route 60 for all the cars to go through as I am photographing a couple of the rally first crews. So doubt i will be able to get back to halfway for ss5 aswell!!!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Usually best to be on the safe side and leave plenty of time. I've cut it tight on a few events this year and there's nothing worse than getting to a stage and realising you've missed the top 10
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sadly, Andy Burton has had to pull his entry.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BGilbert
    Sadly, Andy Burton has had to pull his entry.
    Why??????????
    Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Car not very well, so I understand. Still a quality entry though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BGilbert
    Car not very well, so I understand. Still a quality entry though.
    Hope he can get it fixed panner: though and hopefully engine doesnt start to play up again.
    Yeah still good entry but not too bothered about standing out in the rain all day when Burton's competing. Looks like bad weather for Saturday although least there wont be dust
    Colin McRae

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Burton deffinetly won't be there, so the car will now be prepared for the Swansea Bay which is more important for the Ancro Championship. Although I still think he's doing Goodwood.

Hope it's not too wet as rain really f*cks it up for videoing in! And also the location I have planned for my first run of Halfway is on an exposed hillside
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    306 Cosworth
    Burton deffinetly won't be there, so the car will now be prepared for the Swansea Bay which is more important for the Ancro Championship. Although I still think he's doing Goodwood.

Hope it's not too wet as rain really f*cks it up for videoing in! And also the location I have planned for my first run of Halfway is on an exposed hillside
    Least not long to go to the Swansea Bay

Yep looks like its a wash out rain all day yeah not greatest for filming. R u parking down at the Halfway car park?? Cos if you go onto Epynt follow the car park for Route 60 theres a place where you can park opposite Halfway forest and theres a track which leads down to a good open area not far from the start of the stage. This will be useful if you want to see the top lot four times as it makes it easier t get to Route 60 and back to halfway again
    Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I shall be going into halfway for an hour for the first stage, then off to the hairpin by the spectator area in route 60 for the first run, then have a walk around route 60 to find my next location. I will be signed on as media, so if you see me at the hairpin, come and say hello.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've uploaded a few photos from the Quinton to my website if anyone fancies a look ...

http://www.rally-shots.com