Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts

Obama is the presidential candidate

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    The first political campaign lost by a Clinton in what, 20 years+?

Hillary loses the contest and there are already reports that Bill was out in SoCal searching Hollyweird for some strange.

That's gotta hurt.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thank god.

It's gonna finally be someone new for me as a President, its been nothin but Bush/Clinton/Bush

hopefully either Obama or Mccain will help turn this country somewhat around from the ****hole Bush has left us in
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I so happy about this, and I feel like he can win the election. Base on his background and race to be able to achieve this is a breakthrough (within the political structure we have seem to have here) and just shows atleast people can think for themselves and not make decisions base on preset propaganda and prejudices. But then again, just a president alone is not enough, the main problem I think we seem to have is the Congress who don't seem to make any decisions and has been greatly intimidated by the current administration. The democrat party will have to do some work and come up with good ideas in the time ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    Mccain will help turn this country somewhat around
    I don't feel confidence with him. McCain has completely changes his agenda from what he's used to be and just endorse anything conversative (or not) to wins himself votes.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Very interesting....I followed the Obama/Clinton primary season till about March in a lot of detail...now to see if the infighting in the Democratic party will affect their chances against McCain in November.
    Its surely a fresh face in US politics and would perhaps improve American (government) popularity around the world if does win the elections and does bring about change (especially with regards to Iraq)
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am not really sure that McCain is a significant stumbling block but rather Barrack will walk presidential seat over the course. McCain might still gain great support from conservative voters, while currently a fresh figure is something urgently needed with whom the wind of chance taken along.

Although in many campaign McCain claimed to deny and take different issue with that of Bush policed, strategist said that he had strong linkage with the current incumbent, and there will be strong resemblance of the current style if elected for president it would be continuation of Bush.

A former president, supposedly Ronald Reagan also said that McCain must separate from Bush if want to win. It could happen with or without any intention. Leopard cannot change the spot.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sorry I forgot the lyric of the song, it must read: wind of change

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    Sorry I forgot the lyric of the song, it must read: wind of change
    I thought the other song: Once you go black, you never go back.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I thought the other song: Once you go black, you never go back.
    Once tasting the black, the rest is tasteless.

satisfaction guaranteed

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thank goodness that's over (bar the shouting and wrangling). In the UK we've had near-saturation coverage, and while it's hugely important the whole contest has become somewhat tedious.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u