Ok ok it's not really a simulation. But it's so amazing. Addicting ^^

Many of you know the previous 3 TM Original, Sunrise and Nations (which was free), TM United is simply all 3 together with many other things as well.

Basically we have 7 different environments with different "blocks" (you can create your own maps using those) and different type of car reactions.

Yes you can use a personal skin - I have the Citroen Xsara WRC since Gigi got a deal now I need to change the colour to yellow and it's done LOL !

We go from 'total arcade' (and plain stupid such as Snow or Island environments) to 'awesome' (the two best environments, Coast and Stadium, which are those that I mainly play - and those I suggest to people who want to give a try).

There is also a Rally environment but it's nothing special, reminds me of Colin 5 with the car sliding like on ice :S

The best thing of TMU is the map creations, personal car skins, and the n.1 online interface, which is absolutely the best I've ever seen.

You can create your own server with the maps you want and the rules you want (time attack, rounds, laps ...), there are no collisions so you can go as fast as you want without worrying about the other crappy cars LOL.

Just want to know if somebody is playing it ... meanwhile we wait for Colin 6 Dirt ahah