Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Centurion Racing has announced that it will field two bikes in the 2009 British Supersport Championship for Dennis Hobbs and Daniel Cooper.
    2007 Motogp Pickems Champion,2009 BTCC Pickems Champion,
    2011 F1 Pickems Champion,2012 Cup Scramble Champion

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    here is characteristic of Ducati, bike Gibernau will ride

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Max Neukirchner over Gibbernau for me Just coz i rekon he'd be nuts.. as far as proven GP winning experience goes, can't really look past Sete to be honest, regardless of his age..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

nakano in talks with aprillia wsbk team

on mcn website it says nakano is in talks with aprillia as they are keen to run two experienced riders, personally i reckon not a bad choice as a development rider look what he did with the kwaka 2 thirds and a 2nd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    here is characteristic of Ducati, bike Gibernau will ride

That Duc for some reason looks gigantic. It looks much bigger than the GP9 Stoner and Melandri are running this year. Even when Sete was sitting on it for some other pics, and Sete I believe is definitely bigger than both Duc factory riders.

Is that just a giant demo bike or am I seeing things because of lack of sleep?

I mean....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    I don't see anyone in WSB, WSS, BSB, AMA or wherever that jump up as obvious candidates better than Sete. Sete tested during the year and was instantly fast. Who cares about his age if he's competitive? If he's not then move him on. Would love Westy there but there's still no guarantee that he could adapt to the Duc anymore than he could adapt to a Kwak developed for his teammate.
    Age is no limit, just as money should not be the deciding factor!

Lets move forward and not backward.

Good luck to Sete, I hope he fills the numbers well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach24
    Age is no limit, just as money should not be the deciding factor!

Lets move forward and not backward.

Good luck to Sete, I hope he fills the numbers well.
    Absolutely, which is why there should be a third Kwak with Nakkers or West next year, not nothing because an adequate Spanish rider couldn't be found.
    And Sete gets a look in because he was fast when he tested the Duc during the year. If he wasn't he'd still be retired. I think he will leave youngsters Canepa and Kallio in his dust.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    That Duc for some reason looks gigantic. It looks much bigger than the GP9 Stoner and Melandri are running this year. Even when Sete was sitting on it for some other pics, and Sete I believe is definitely bigger than both Duc factory riders.

Is that just a giant demo bike or am I seeing things because of lack of sleep?

I mean....
    Firstly, the Duc is just basically bulky.

Anything bright or white, plus the crossing dark line on it will elongate the real size of it. It's a fata morgana.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Sete always used a larger windscreen on his bikes, I think that makes the front look even bigger
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    Firstly, the Duc is just basically bulky.

Anything bright or white, plus the crossing dark line on it will elongate the real size of it. It's a fata morgana.
    That was my first thought too when I saw it. I think you're right. The black and white livery and those lines makes it look much bigger. Especially the front part.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    Sete always used a larger windscreen on his bikes, I think that makes the front look even bigger
    I don't think the windscreen really is that much of a difference. I made some comparisons between this and the factory Duc, and the windscreen looks almost the same.