84. You may not vote on this poll
  • To stay

7 8.33%
  • To go

77 91.67%
Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    They have absolutely everything to do with the issue. There has been no significant or meaningful damage to the sport. The FIA continues to operate. All that has happened is a few press releases and a few withdrawn party invitations.

If that is your idea of damage, then it is a very strange one.

Arrows points are rightly dismissed because they are utterly irrelevant to the claims that 'damage' has been done. Real damage is loss of income, loss of events.

Once again....show us the damage!
    I have answered each of your points in detail. If you dispute what I have written, please explain why. That is what is called debate, not just stating "It is because I say so".

Primary school arguements don't cut it. Neither does stating the same old opinion make it fact.

To answer your claim about "real" damage, you first need to appreciate the worlds of business and diplomacy.

Credibility is key to doing business and Max has none. He is tainted goods and not someone that large corporations are keen to be associated with. The same with some Heads of State. These are facts as have been documented by Arrows.

Your arguement that a sponsor has not withdrawen from F1 because of this is irrelevant. You seem to equate damage with catastrophic failure!!

If you cannot understand these basic points, we will never be able to have a meaningful conversation on this subject.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Proven? He claims that damage has been done to the FIA which makes Mosley's tenure impossible. He has offered no proof to back this up.

Please provide the PROOF that Mosley's position is untenable.
    Lots of people have claimed ax's position is untenable and called for him to resign. Even amongst his supporters.

We will see whether he can continue to do his job efectivly. Merely having the title he holds does not equate to being able to do his job.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    You forgot to add "in my opinion" as the facts Arrows has posted are referencable and proven.
    Proven what? Gossip?!

Just because these things were speculated for some time by some journos it doesn't mean they turned into facts.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Lots of people have claimed ax's position is untenable and called for him to resign. Even amongst his supporters.
    Can't you see that you are talking bollocks?! How can one be called someone's supporter when he/she is airing opposite opinions?

Please do name those supporters of Max who called for him to resign. Not the so called "supporters" or so called "friends", aka Bernie Ecclestone.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the facts are this:

As this court case has been televised all week and even talked about on a UK TV show called 'Mock the Week', Max is fast becoming the butt of all jokes. His possition is realisticaly now untenable. He no longer has many parties left who will meet, negotiate or respect him any more. By all means sue the NOTW, but don't do it when you should be running the FIA.

Is he on holiday at the moment?

He should save the FIA anymore damage and have delt with this court case as a private matter rather than a rather than a publically damaging affair.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoops, Moderators must have deleted that word from IOANs post.

Sorry to any who may have read my repeat of those words, and I await the email from the moderators.

Who said IOAN was a trouble maker, and upset people on this forum and used inappropriate language. Now you got me in trouble.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX_THRUST
    I think the facts are this:

As this court case has been televised all week and even talked about on a UK TV show called 'Mock the Week', Max is fast becoming the butt of all jokes. His possition is realisticaly now untenable. He no longer has many parties left who will meet, negotiate or respect him any more. By all means sue the NOTW, but don't do it when you should be running the FIA.

Is he on holiday at the moment?

He should save the FIA anymore damage and have delt with this court case as a private matter rather than a rather than a publically damaging affair.

That and he once tried to stand as right wing candidate. Oh Leopards change their spots do they.........

OH BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!

Didn't realise I could say that here..........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxtLgk88ZE
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Would the picture taker please tell the court who asked her to sell the pictures taken to the NOTW ?

Wait now , where'd she go ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Can't you see that you are talking bollocks?! How can one be called someone's supporter when he/she is airing opposite opinions?

Please do name those supporters of Max who called for him to resign. Not the so called "supporters" or so called "friends", aka Bernie Ecclestone.
    ioan. I really wish you would engage brain before hitting "submit reply".

You can support someone and yet express an objective comment. You don't have to blindly support someone. It's called being objective.

For example, I support Button but criticised him this week for being a bit defeatest about his chances with the Honda.

There was also a sense of shock from those involved in F1. Stirling Moss told The Times: "I don't see how he can continue. I hope he can, frankly, because I think he's very good at what he does. I suppose what goes on behind closed doors is his business but when a thing comes out like this . . . it's an absolute shocker."
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/66248

I love it that whenever you come out with these derogatory insults, you always end up with them rebounding on you

BTW, ever find anything about Massa I've written that confirms your last accusation against me. Suppose it's too much asking for an apology :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    PML, hadn't seen that.