Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    To Homer: Most of us will be a few seconds off PBs, because drive through mirrored track is more tricky, I guess
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed the rally

WRC Press Reports:

In a statement to the press, Suzuki Motorsports driver Tannat claimed to have a final day much like the first.

"We were just a tick slower on each stage-perhaps pushing a bit too had. But we had some good times in the afternoon to balance the morning's errors. This was a good rally and we expect to finish well."

Upon completion of Sardinia Tannat immediately hopped aboard Ralliart's team jet bound for England and practice for next weekend's Jim Clarke Memorial Rallye...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question All competitors please respond

Would each of you who submit times please let me know what patform and what controller (i.e. wingpad, keyboard, wheel etc) you are using?

Going to put together some data at the completion of the rally

Thanks!

James
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Playstation
    Wingpad
    And a battered Peugeot 206 by lunchtime tomorrow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha
    And a battered Peugeot 206 by lunchtime tomorrow.

Leave those Oz V8s alone and get in some recce...

Our car's have enough reliability problems as things are

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's why I'm driving those ozzie cars, I can finish events in those cars. :

I can only do a rally when I have 2 hours of spare time. Racing's easier because you can stop driving for a week, resume and do just as well if you can remember where to brake, because there's only a dozen corners. Rallying takes up sightly more time in that way with hundreds of corners.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha
    That's why I'm driving those ozzie cars, I can finish events in those cars. :

I can only do a rally when I have 2 hours of spare time. Racing's easier because you can stop driving for a week, resume and do just as well if you can remember where to brake, because there's only a dozen corners. Rallying takes up sightly more time in that way with hundreds of corners.
    Can't argue with that..
    I can't drive the TRD3 V8s worth a damn. I'm somwhat better with the DTM

Someinteretsing findings on PC versus X Box and profound understeer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I use looooooooooooads of toe out, that helps.

I like them because they go sideways and they sound nice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PC
    Keyboard (although I have a wheel but it is not working for me, because I don't have time to get used to it, and I guess I will need a lot of time to do times closer to what I am doing with the keyboard now)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Keyboard
    PC
    Red Bull Toyota Coralla WRC