Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not a jr fan because is his same Smug attitude Danica Patrick and Jimmie Johnson have. that you know who I am, so let me by cause your a nobody

Hamlin felt a tire going down, they even showed in the race and DW was debating whether is was just low pressure or down. Denny tried to hold it as long as possible. unfortunately, if blew right after he passed pitroad

I didn't know Harvick is in so many wrecks, hense maybe he has the longest streak is finishes, in fact hes gonna break his own record soon. the accident was the same as the one at Bristol when he got into Stewart.
    as for Kyle, what was he suppose to do, he was in the lead in the backstretch and jr came down on him, Kyle always drives loose and took all teh air from him. ITS a Racing Accident, (oh yeah only Idiot redneck Jr. fans are the only ones to throw **** all over the track when there driver gets taken out, by a racing accident) all you hear from the Fox guys is jr, this, jr that, well he hasn't won anything in 2 years.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When your not a fan of him and all you hear and see constantly is Dale Jr this Dale Jr that it gets real tiresome. It seems that his 'nation' of assclowns can act however they wish and its acceptable but another drivers fans get bitchy about Jr thats just, out of line!!

If the situation had been the reverse it wouldnt have been an issue now would it? More like OOPS Busch got wrecked, Jr was only doin his job, Busch deserves it hahah, where do I toss my beer can now?

Maybe NASCAR should mandate some new rules, scratch the 88 and loose 100 points, wreck him and we'll fine you 200,000 dollers and make sure you miss 6 races.
    Go Kyle Busch and the 18 car! :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexamateo
    ^^^

Nascar thought so they parked Hamlin for two laps.
    He should have gotten a lot more. Like a parking ticket for Darlington. His
    actions were deliberate and obvious. I am neither friend or foe of Jr, but he was going to win that race and would have had Hamlin not pulled this stunt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ms0362
    He should have gotten a lot more. Like a parking ticket for Darlington. His
    actions were deliberate and obvious. I am neither friend or foe of Jr, but he was going to win that race and would have had Hamlin not pulled this stunt.
    I'll second that. I'm not a Jr fan, per se, but Hamlin pulled a blatant stunt with that move.

It was also nice to see Mikey parked for drilling Casey. That shut DW up for a few seconds which was a bonus.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier Racer
    When your not a fan of him and all you hear and see constantly is Dale Jr this Dale Jr that it gets real tiresome.
    I couldn't agree more. Hasn't won a race for two years (unless you count the Duel), and he's supposedly the best thing since sliced bread.

Except you'd think that someone of his experience would know that if you push down on someone, and there's nowhere for them to go (ignorng the fact that Kyle likes a loose car, which all the 'Joonyer' fans are conveniently forgetting) then they're going to turn you around...
    "Inside every fat person is a thin person dying for some chocolate."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In fairness to Jr he didnt mouth off too badly after the race,maybe he's got a better memory than his fans and Kansas last year was still on his mind.
    Kyle got a little loose but also Jr was putting the squeeze on him,it was a shame jr spun out but it was just good hard racing.Again i dont think the media have helped with Waltrip initially saying about Kyle turning right into Jr,implying it was deliberate.At least Kyle had the balls to go for it and hasnt let the yob mob culture of Jr fans get to him and affect his racing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    I'll second that. I'm not a Jr fan, per se, but Hamlin pulled a blatant stunt with that move.
    Bristol comes to mind when Jr spun himself out going about 30 MPH to get a caution, before getting lapped. Jr. can't complain because hes done it too
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whatever happened between Jr and Kyle is in the past now.

But what I will remember most is DW's reaction, just awesome !!!

'Oh he turned him, Oh he turned him, NO, NO, nooooo.......'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aayP7...eature=related

Real emotion from a great guy !
    - :spinhead: Oh he turned him !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    Bristol comes to mind when Jr spun himself out going about 30 MPH to get a caution, before getting lapped. Jr. can't complain because hes done it too
    Same action. Different intentions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was also nice to see Mikey parked for drilling Casey. That shut DW up for a few seconds which was a bonus.[/QUOTE]

DW -"Are those cars hooked-up on each other?" Switch to in car camera, replay of crash (sound-MW/'s motor pegs), back to DW...(silence - crickets chirp)