Quote Originally Posted by table
    She wants a ride in his car,
    She wants to ride his WHAT???.....

Sorry. Couldn't resist....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    She's just trading a ride for a ride.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    I took the high road with my post but I am glad to see that others took a different route.

It's pretty tough to take a high road on this subject.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by table
    She's not boinking Ray just so she can be arm candy. She wants a ride in his car, or in the car of someone who owes him. I say this goes on one more year, and if her results still stink, then she gets "accidentally" pregnant and goes on the child support money train and a job at EMS.
    Gives a whole new meaning to the phase 'sleeping your way to the top', doesn't it?
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    The thing I don't get it is why Ray would be so stupid. I realize some men don't always think with the head on top of their head, but I mean....it isn't like he hired a supermodel here; and it isn't like he wouldn't get caught. The guy is married is he not? Likely not now....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ray & his wife have been separated for a while, their marriage went away a good while back ...
    not sure if Miss Crocker was a factor or not ...
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    It's pretty tough to take a high road on this subject.
    That is very true, as you can see I couldn't stay on the high road.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well Stan, if he was "single" I suppose people should mind their own business if he dated a younger woman, but still, he shouldn't be hitting on the talent he is paying for. As for Erin, I thought she had the talent to be there, now it turns out, maybe she isn't sure.

Sad little side show if you ask me......

As for the highroad, well, I suppose nothing about this deserves a high road....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    As for Erin, I thought she had the talent to be there, now it turns out, maybe she isn't sure.
    I did too. I looked for her to be like a female Ryan Newman: very good technical understanding of the car, matched with some degree of natural talent.

Til Stan posted that, I didn't know they lost the sponsor. But ya can't really blame them for leaving. What a mess. I hope she doesn't start dating Michael Vick and have his kid. Now wouldn't that be the most clueless baby the world has ever seen?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    Ray & his wife have been separated for a while, their marriage went away a good while back ...
    not sure if Miss Crocker was a factor or not ...
    Ray suddenly revealed in March or April that he was separated after all the stuff came out on the internet about the fact that he was dipping his pen in the company ink. He and Crocker had moved past the father/daughter relationship that they kept talking about sometime during the 2005 race season. As far as I know, the man is still married.

I think that after Crocker did so poorly in the Busch races in 2005, she figured that she had to do something to make sure that she wouldn't lose the ride. As a young woman, she didn't need to be a supermodel to attract Ray. You just need to know how to play the game correctly.

From what the sprint car people say, she has practice in doing this before. Why wouldn't you try something again if it worked for you before.

Honestly, the sponsor issue some of you raised, I think the only thing they can do is force a package deal on some of Ray's other sponsors. If you want Kasey, you have to take Erin, etc.