Hi, my name is "mac853", this is my 1st time to post a thread in this forum. In the case i saw in this site with a lot of great motorsport fans, specially for TCs, so i wish somebody to comment about this rumour which i found in portuguese site www.sportmotores.com
Due the original is portuguese, so i have already a translated version here:

Apart from cars FIA S2000, future regulation of the FIA WTCC could accept cars Production N4. This idea, still in very embryonic stage, will have legs to walk in the future if it is welcomed by the manufacturers, after submitted by the Technical Commission of the FIA.
The vehicles of category N4 can be a bonus for the teams that still represented by private numbers relatively low. However, they are not planned any major changes in the regulation of the FIA WTCC before 2011, year in which provides for the introduction of turbo engines with low power.
This possibility, confirmed by Marcello Lotti to the British magazine Autosport and now raised to the FIA WTCC, comes weeks later, Morrie Chandler, the President of the Commission of the FIA Ralis, admitting publicly that the cars of two-wheel drive are "being study , "a clear indication to the viability of terms of two-wheel drive cars accepted as a reference in WRC.

Could anybody tell me if could be probably, then what type of cars could be, Subaru Impreza or Mitsubishi Evolution like rally?