Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Alonso Not Happy At Renault[merged]

According To Newsnowf1...alonso Is Not Happy With The Way Things Are Going At Renault. He Is Waiting For The Ride To Open Up At Ferrari If Massa Doesn't Improve. He Leaves Mclaren Because He's Not Happy And Now He Wants To Leave Renault Because He's Not Happy. Suck It Up Fernando..there's Alot Of Drivers Who Wish They Could Be In Your Postion.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    link please!

According to TVE international 2 days ago, he's happy at Renault...
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Here is a link to the story on BBC News — http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7312280.stm

Bit early for him to be talking about this sort of thing, isn't it?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    He just made it known that he's disposed to take up a place in a better team.
    I bet there are at least another 10 drivers on the grid that have the same view about their team.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    He just made it known that he's disposed to take up a place in a better team.
    I bet there are at least another 10 drivers on the grid that have the same view about their team.
    Wrong.

You lose.

Please send me my money or I will send DC over to kick the blank out of you, if he is not to busy closing the door massa's foot or talkin some trash at an interview.

Right Answer:

Atleast 13 (not counting Freddie)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAFAN1
    He Leaves Mclaren Because He's Not Happy And Now He Wants To Leave Renault Because He's Not Happy. Suck It Up Fernando..there's Alot Of Drivers Who Wish They Could Be In Your Postion.
    First of all, he never said he is unhappy at Renault. That is your prejudice at work.
    He simply stated two realities:

1) He purposely put a clause in his contract with Renault that if the car couldn't reach a certain competitive level that he has the option to leave!

2) Consequently he doesn't have to suck up jack squat. He is a 26year double world champion, who took both his championships at the expense of M. Schumacher. He's calling the shots. And yes, there are a lot of drivers that would love to be in his position. Unfortunately there are no current ones that can claim to have his credentials, contract flexibility, and talent.
    That's reality!!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    First of all, he never said he is unhappy at Renault. That is your prejudice at work.
    He simply stated two realities:

2) Consequently he doesn't have to suck up jack squat. He is a 26year double world champion, who took both his championships at the expense of M. Schumacher. He's calling the shots. And yes, there are a lot of drivers that would love to be in his position. Unfortunately there are no current ones that can claim to have his credentials, contract flexibility, and talent.
    That's reality!!

Not if u drink enuff kool aid......
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Not if u drink enuff kool aid......
    OK Rev.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    2) Consequently he doesn't have to suck up jack squat. He is a 26year double world champion, who took both his championships at the expense of M. Schumacher.
    If Alonso beat MS in 2005 then we can definitely say that Schumy kicked his butt big time in 2001, 2003 and 2004. Moreover we can also say that Alonso will get beaten very badly in 2008 by a lot of mediocre drivers....

Alonso and the whining has already started. And it is just 2 races into the season. What a difference from MS back in 2005 who never once said anything bad about his team in public.. Alonso is a moaner and whiner and he deserves that Renault this year..
    Michael Schumacher:The Best driver there is, The Best there was and The Best there ever will be..........Lewis Hamilton: The new rising star....

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    When has Alonso ever been happy? He was bitching about Renault in 2006 when he was in the process of winning a world title.

It's not going to do Renault any good to have their "star" driver talking about "get-out" clauses in his contract. Good way to keep up team morale Fernando!
    Forza Ferrari!!