Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope she gets implants from her BF for her birthday.
    \"Tha Realest\"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiStone
    I hope she gets implants from her BF for her birthday.
    Boy will her husband be pissed!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He'll be even more ticked off when she starts eating 2 dozen doughnuts a day to get her weight up
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey! You KNOW you've MADE IT when they list your birthday in Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_25#Events

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Per USA Today...

Danica Patrick criticizes new IRL weight rule
    By Nate Ryan, USA TODAY

An Indy Racing League rule change has Danica Patrick feeling as if she'll be penalized for being petite — which the popular driver said wouldn't happen in other sports.

Starting this season, the minimum weight for IRL cars will include the driver, and Patrick is the series' lightest at 100 pounds according to the 2007 media guide (which lists other female drivers Milka Duno and Sarah Fisher at 120 pounds apiece; Ed Carpenter is the heaviest at 165).

Stop whining little girl..... been this way in other motorsports series for a long time.... the big guys on the block included. This actually takes away the unfair advantage you were given.

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/ru...ulations/6840/

"In addition to scrutineering, cars are also weighed throughout the Grand Prix weekend to ensure that they comply with minimum weight requirements (currently 600kg including driver, except during qualifying when it is 605kg). During practice and qualifying cars are called in at random to be weighed. After the race every car and driver is weighed."
    It's all one series now... can't we all get along?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im not sure how my birthday thread got twisted into the new weight rule but Danica wont have any problems with it. She will win this year and hush all the critics that said she had a weight advantage.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    She will win this year
    hahaha. no she won't.

Danica has not won a single race since her karting days. She failed to win in Formula Ford and Formula Vauxhallin Europe. She failed to win in Barber Dodge. She failed to win in Atlantics and she failed to win in 47 starts in Indy Cars.

She does not have the talent to win and Marty Roth will get an IndyCar victory before she does. (IMO)

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    If you don't like her you don't have to keep bashing her. You don't have a great opinion about her, we get it. Maybe you could start some positive threads about your own drivers instead of taking down others.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    She will win this year

That's what you've been saying for years now...

I agree that "THE CALL" is imminent, especially since she is now w/ Andretti Green

I met her at Toronto about 5-6 years ago, and she was the most unapproachable, unfriendly, sour, surely sulker I have ever met. When contrasted to the friendly Sea-bass, it was a striking comparison that made her look even worse.
    Here is a pic I took of her slinking away on a cart after finishing well back in the pack during the Atlantics race...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousada
    If you don't like her you don't have to keep bashing her.
    not once in this thread have I said i dont like her. I've never met her, never listened (or read) an interview with her. I have no opinion of her as a person.

However I have seen her drive. I saw her spin numerous times on pit lane last year alone. She, as a driver, does not deserve a drive with a top team in a top series. She doesn't (based on talent) deserve to be in a top series at all.

She was rushed into IndyCars as a marketing ploy. Yes, she is great for marketing purposes. But that one aspect does not merit a drive in a top team.

This is her second season with one of the best teams in IndyCar and if she does not win this year she should be dumped from the series completely. The newly "unified" series needs to built around drivers with talent.

Paul Dana died because he was not talented enough to be driving at this level. I wouldn't like to see that happen again and now we are unified we can start erradicating these type of drivers from the top level series.