Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dale Coyne Racing

So good old Dale Coyne Racing is in but Forsythe Racing is not. What's up with that... Well go Dale!!! Way to hang!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRules
    So good old Dale Coyne Racing is in but Forsythe Racing is not. What's up with that...
    I heard his payroll is about 1/3rd FCR's.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dale will announce his drivers, as in plural, on Wednesday.
    Most posters on this forum can't think past their own screen names...

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Bruno Junquiera & Mario Moraes apparantly.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Excellent news!
    Chrome Horn Racing
    Will Power, 2011 Champion!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm still not convinced forsythe won't be there... i mean he went on and on about how he was only gonna run 1 car last year and at some points ended up running 3! He is alot of hot air forsythe, i mean he reckons he isn't gonna race this year BUT he won't let PT out of his contract? like whats with that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRules
    So good old Dale Coyne Racing is in but Forsythe Racing is not. What's up with that...
    Dale is a buisiness man and a racer. He didn't let blind hated and ego cloud his judgement.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He is and has been the single most reliable operation participating in the series over the past 13 years, does he have the respect of the average CC/CCWS fan?...most of them haven't a clue as to what he is who he is where he is or how he continues to that which he does so well.
    He turns a profit each and every year no matter what the obsticle and that is MORE than commendable especially when one considers the sheer numbers of operations that have gone by the wayside in the same time period.
    :arrows:Comparing those times is comparing a NASA scientist with a Nascar fan...IT WONT WORK!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brock
    He is and has been the single most reliable operation participating in the series over the past 13 years, does he have the respect of the average CC/CCWS fan?...most of them haven't a clue as to what he is who he is where he is or how he continues to that which he does so well.
    BS! CC fans were very appreciative of DC and his support of that series. We are not privy to his financial books (as others apparently are), but we know he kept showing up every year with his team. And that trend continues in the unified series. Great for Dale and his team. They became a favorite in CC for being the underdog and pulling off some surprise results. I'm sure they will relish the same role this year in Indy car.

Perhaps you should take closer notice of you signature. Your post didn't need to contain a slap at CC fans to make your point on DC's operation. One can certainly tell by the digs in some of the post here who really are fans of the racing and who are fans of the politics if the split.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You go ahead and read into my post that which you need to to justify your attitude. Just don't try to make everyone here think YOU have the answer.
    Dales operation was across the street from mine in Will Co. before he moved to the so. side of 55....FANS NEVER came around, FANS NEVER are seen with COYNE RACING apperal and Dale signs fewer autographs each year that you do, whose at fault?
    For the record, how many times have YOU set around the Barb B with him as the sun set, waiting for another burger to come off the grill & another story to flow out his mouth?

AND I am NOT any lesser a FAN because I enjoy facets of racing that you have no experience with or are afraid to discuss.
    :arrows:Comparing those times is comparing a NASA scientist with a Nascar fan...IT WONT WORK!