Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
the new web site looks awesome!!!

when listing the results for each round, would it be possible to indicate which teams had that round as their double points round?
Thanks. I'll try to find a way to show double points round with not too much changes.

Quote Originally Posted by aryan
Really really huge thank you to andreag. Greate job mate, really appreciated. The new design is awesome.

Thanks also to N Jones for keepint the idea alive.

What a pitty that it seems we have less teams that last year... but FGP is going strong, thanks to you two. Great job!
Thankyou, Aryan. Maybe a way to re-vitalize FGP for 2009 would be the addition of new features as I did with the sister game (I prepare it and announce it with only two weeks left and I had more then 40 players, even with a similar game running on the same site). If this changes work well, I'll tell it N. Jones to find a way to introduce some for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by JSH
I'm confused about my points.

I have a Williams Chassis and a Ferrari engine, both my drivers(Button and Webber) failed to score points.

If I am right, I should get :
- 6 points for my Williams Chassis courtesy of Mr Rosberg,
- 2 points for my Ferrari Engine courtesy of Mr Bourdais.
Therefore total is 8 points.

But I am listed at 10.??

As Raikkonen finished behind Bourdais i get nothing for his Ferrari Engine, and likewise with Nakajima. Correct?
No. That's no correct.

You have 6 points for your Williams Chassis, as the Chassis points were:

McLaren: 10.
BMW: 8.
Williams: 6.
Renault: 5.
STR: 4 (Heikki and Kazuki drove a car with an already pointed chassis).
Ferrari: 3.
Toyota: 2 (Robert drove an already pointed BMW).
Super Aguri: 1.

The same rule of only first chassis and engine receive points gives this Engine points:

Mercedes: 10.
BMW: 8.
Toyota: 6.
Renault: 5.
Ferrari: 4 (Sebastian made it; BMW and Toyota already have its points).
Honda: 3 (Sato, of course).

So you have 6 points for your Chassis and 4 for your Engine. Total points: 10.

Do you realize it takes longer to write this explanation than to read the rules?