Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation Bmw Team, Drivers Are Horrible!!

http://www.itv-f1.com/ImageLibrary/40789_1.jpg

they look horrible in my opinion.Ok you will say it doesn't matter but a driver not only drives fast but must have a good image outside, to attract people's interest,for the good image of sport and sponsors.Many of you will dissagree but formula 1 is a high rated sport and they better do something about it.
    Nick look like a man who comes from caves (in the first presentation of team!!!) Maybe he was working all winter in windtunnel and have no time to lookout his self?we will find out soon :P.
    Vettel look like a kid , maybe his look will attract young girls of age 13-15 :P And kubica is like a scared man.
    I know most of you will dissagree with me but 5 years ago ,that attracted me in schumacher and coulthard was there good look everytime they appears in Tv, their speech and every time they are happy and have a personality.Today the sport is going downhill ,only button shows something nice with his behaviour outside of track, most drivers out there are arrogants.
    tell your opinion please!!
    sorry for bad english (i know english but i do not speak them)
    thanks

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitraF1

Nick look like a man who comes from caves (in the first presentation of team!!!) Maybe he was working all winter in windtunnel and have no time to lookout his self?we will find out soon :P.
    Vettel look like a kid , maybe his look will attract young girls of age 13-15 :P
    ROFL!
    Formula 1

My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

they look horrible in my opinion.Ok you will say it doesn't matter but a driver not only drives fast but must have a good image outside, to attract people's interest,for the good image of sport and sponsors.Many of you will dissagree but formula 1 is a high rated sport and they better do something about it.
    Nick look like a man who comes from caves (in the first presentation of team!!!) Maybe he was working all winter in windtunnel and have no time to lookout his self?we will find out soon :P. Vettel look like a kid , maybe his look will attract young girls of age 13-15 :P And kubica is like a scared man.
    I know most of you will dissagree with me but 5 years ago ,that attracted me in schumacher and coulthard was there good look everytime they appears in Tv, their speech and every time they are happy and have a personality.Today the sport is going downhill ,only button shows something nice with his behaviour outside of track, most drivers out there are arrogants.

tell your opinion please!! sorry for bad english (i know english but i do not speak them) thanks
    So true! So true!

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I think people are quite bored... All this talking about the way the drivers look, liveries, colour schemes, sponsors' logos, Alonso's eyebrows (or eyebrow)... the pre-season is a pretty tough time, isn't it?

Does anyone else think they look like the astronauts from the original Planet Of The Apes movie?

Which is kind of cool.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

Your points are true, DimitraF1 , but IMO it's funny that drivers do not look the same and catch attention with their (wild) differences. This kind of difference is not a negative one and people are more variegated.

And what concerns Vettel, then it's actually good to look younger. At the moment he might look like a kid, but after many years looking younger would sound like a compliment.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Does anyone else think they look like the astronauts from the original Planet Of The Apes movie?

Which is kind of cool.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Vettel look like a kid , maybe his look will attract young girls of age 13-15 :P And kubica is like a scared man.
    tell your opinion please!!
    sorry for bad english (i know english but i do not speak them)
    thanks
    Gold!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The only thing that doesn't lie in racing is the stopwatch. (Derek Daly)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the ''seftalia'' boys! LOLL