Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

MotoGp.Com 2008 Subscriptions

Who else gets a subscription? I have to because there is no other way for me to get decent coverage of the races where I am. This year I splurged and got the high-res package but i'm dissapointed to discover that you can only watch a race in high-res once.

Also the people running the web site need to get their act together we are already into the first race weekend and they haven't published the weekend schedule yet. I need to see what time the race is on in my time zone !!!
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will sign up as soon as I can get my new credit card. I will just get the standard package though, as I don't believe my connection will be good enough to handle the high res. So, what you are saying Ryan is that if you watch the race live, you get high res, but if you watch it later, you get standard ? I know what you mean about the scheduling, I was trying to find out what time the sessions started yesterday, but there was no times available. I think it's a bit piss poor at times, and I have complained before about the service. I hope they get their act together soon.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I sent them an email about the schedule before I went to bed and when I woke up this morning the schedule was up. You can all thank me later :-)

@maxu: I believe you can watch the high-res version of the race either live or later but you can only watch it once. You can't watch it multiple times in high-res. At least thats what my understanding is. I'll be able to test it out once the racing starts.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We subscribe because the US television coverage is the worst. SpeedBLAHtv. What a joke.

I'm waiting for the QP to post so I can watch. We discovered this a few years ago and information and coverage of all out racing was just thrilling. It was as close to enjoying a race weekend without being there.
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WTF !! They still haven't posted the race on MotoGP.com ! I was a really grumpy guy last night. I cleared my schedule so I could watch some racing. It's rare that I can catch anything live and thus have to avoid all my regular web sites and news sources on racing until I can see the race.

The next chance I have to watch the race will be today at around noon when my daughter has a nap. If it isn't posted by then I'm going to be un happy.
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You should email them and ask for an explanation mate. I have done it before, and I got some results, just a thought.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally they have posted the HighRes version of the race which was excellent to watch. Still waiting for 125 and 250s.
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Bit slow eh, I will pay my subscription this week, so I will be able to watch the next race. I missed the first race, what a bummer.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Thanks to the coverage in the UK not only can I watch the race live but I can watch it online for a week after the race Sorry guys but it's just superb to be able to do that.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    some more lame things about motogp.com this year.

The 125 and 250 races have finally been posted but only in medium quality and only with a flash player. The resolution sucks and the I've not been able to watch an entire race as the feed cuts out half way through.
    go speed racer go