Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    One more observation - the front wing reminds quite much Renault's, doesn't it?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe F1
    So many teams this year arent branding the torso area of drivers overalls - Red Bull Racing, i expecting to have the standard RedBull logo emblazoned on this area, instead they just have plain space and Williams too......for sure, fashion and style is very important in modern day F1, yet isnt that huge white space on the Williams overalls on the torso section worth hundereds of thousands if not millions of dollars in advertising real estate???
    Speaking of overalls, the ones the drivers were wearing at the launch are different from the ones the were wearing at the studio pics.

The overalls at the laugh don't have a Toyota logo on below AT&T, reuters appears twice on the right sleeve and there is a small Allianz logo above the TATA logo on the left sleeve

I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, i like the look of this car, radical new changes to it, and nice new colour scheme, hopefully they can make up for the misery me season they had last, summed up perfectly at brazil.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia ferrari
    Well, i like the look of this car, radical new changes to it
    what radical changes? it looks just like the FW28 with some minor aero modifications...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hopefully Toyota power will be a radical change. Cosworth started out 2006 fine, but you had to believe they lost ambition knowing they were going nowhere in the future. Nothing against Cosworth, any company would do the same when the writing's on the wall.

If Williams have the same Toyota engine as the factory team, they may surprise a few fans this year since Toyota has been looking good in testing.

I've never been a great Williams fan in the past, but I'll be wishing them well this year. I've got a new respect for Frank after watching "The Secret Life of Formula One."

(I LOVE that front wing!!)

p.s. Anybody got a link to Hi-Res wallpaper sized images?
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Looks like the FW29 could be a dark horse and certainly the most interesting car on the grid.

Their sidepods are plain and simple compared to everyone else. I don't have a degree in aerodynamics but it seems they have gone back to basics by going back to zero-keel, looked at under-car aero with the huge front splitter at the bottom of the chassis and huge rear diffuser.

So yes, the FW29 is a radical design, and by that I mean its radically different design philosophy to everyone else who've been looking at re-sculpting sidepods and their winglets.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    A decent livery, not too different from last years but quite nice.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The question is, how fast will it be?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This isn't bad they might want to appear like when they go with BMW, but I think last year's was better.

Williams seems want in anyway comparable to BMW, when BMW looked totally white last year they have total dark blue, when BMW have green this year they have more white, BMW have Petronas williams have Petrobras, Sadly Williams' performance last year can't catch up BMW's don't they? Running Toyota machine i doubt it will be right choice for Williams.