Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I wonder what the car would look like with the white replaced by the bright red of the new Ferrari? Can someone with photoshop please oblige?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i predict a largely similar paint job to 2006, only real difference will be the appearance of AT&T on the front and rear wings as well as the sidepods. I think the dark blue and white with light blue trimming will again be the livery, although an almost completely blue car with just a little bit of white as trimming would look pretty darn good if you ask me!!

I know Alliance was on the rear wing last year but considering it was left off the interim paint job i think AT&T will appear on the rear wing in its place. I wonder if Alliance has left the team completely or if they are just taking up a more minor sponsorship position... anyone know? Also I think FedEx has jumped ship to mclaren as they also missed a spot on the interim livery with AT&T again taking their place, this time on the front wings. Also Mobilecast.. whats happening with them?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I like the interim livery. The solid blue looks nice. I hope the don't go back to the blue-white inverse of BMW/Sauber's white-blue again. Too many cars look too similar. Last year, it was difficult to tell at a distance BMW/Sauber from Williams and McLaren from Midland. It makes it tough to watch the cars from far away on TV. Even the announcers were mixed up on occasion. Only Ferrari (always red) and Toyota stand out (Toyota may be unattractive to some, but at least it's original!) There seems to be too much blue and white on the grid. I'd love to see McLaren go back to the original orange and BMW use bolder stripes across the car like in DTM. I miss Jordan's yellow on the grid.
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As someone who would have been responsible for some of those vanes and chimneys, I can see the art.

Besides which, prettiness is irrelevant and always will be when the name of the game is lap times.

Ask Sir Frank if he wants a quick car or a looker.
    All very true. I'm just an old fart who prefers the clean lines of a (for example) Williams FW07
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    There's an idea for current teams - green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    There's an idea for current teams - green!
    this years honda will either be green, or atleast have alot of green in it. You heard it here first

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    this years honda will either be green, or atleast have alot of green in it. You heard it here first
    I saw something about that - whoops.

Looks like 2007 is by far a greater year in terms of liveries than 2006.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    IMO the best looking Williams has probably got to be the FW08, never liked the ground effect skirts that much :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Car in the pics is a 28B at Jerez, last week, in 07 livery, for filming purposes. It isnt a photoshop. The newer 07 is also visible on the nose. The colour scheme is accurate but sponsor positions etc will be fine tuned, like the annonced sponsor today for example. ATnT the title sponsor are exactly that, the title. Their presence on the car will not be huge in the way a McMerc title sponsorship works.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by srt40
    The Car in the pics is a 28B at Jerez, last week, in 07 livery, for filming purposes. It isnt a photoshop. The newer 07 is also visible on the nose. The colour scheme is accurate but sponsor positions etc will be fine tuned, like the annonced sponsor today for example. ATnT the title sponsor are exactly that, the title. Their presence on the car will not be huge in the way a McMerc title sponsorship works.
    Do you have a source please?
    2006 GO!
    > Scott Speed
    > Red Bull Racing
    > Scuderia Toro Rosso
    > Sebastian Vettel