Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I watched the Wild/Blackhawks game last night on FSN. I was excited to see Adam Burish finally up in the NHL playing for the Blackhawks! Joe Pavelski has been up with San Jose and has been lighting it up with the Sharks. They both were part of the NCAA Champ Badgers team last year! The Leafs have my fav Badger player in their system right now with the Marlies....Robbie Earl.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    Go Aves!!! My second favorite NHL team is whomever is playing against the Wings!
    I may have to give you rep for this, but Budaj is doing good, they beat Detriot, but still Detriot will lose in the first round again, looks like Nashville had no problem beating the ****hawks :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    looks like Nashville had no problem beating the ****hawks :
    Unlike earlier in the season when the Hawks had their number, albeit tonight wasn't an easy win for the Preds either as the Hawks didn't roll up for them with the All Star break starting. The game wasn't decided until late in the 3rd with Kimmo Timonen's power play goal to make it 5-3 and Legwand later getting the empty netter and hat trick for the 6-3 win.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bears are leading 32-14 with less than 10 minutes to go, that'll be an exciting SuperBowl if the Bears win today nore:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    Unlike earlier in the season when the Hawks had their number, albeit tonight wasn't an easy win for the Preds either as the Hawks didn't roll up for them with the All Star break starting. The game wasn't decided until late in the 3rd with Kimmo Timonen's power play goal to make it 5-3 and Legwand later getting the empty netter and hat trick for the 6-3 win.
    geez Nashville plays the hawks again right after the all-star game, too many games played together, its unfair, the Preds keep getting 2 easy points
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay,the Super Bowl is set,Indy v Bears.I still cant get over Rex being in the big game,I mean damn,but thats why they play the game,who is the best gets there.I dont really care for it cus the Skins aint in it but I will go with the Colts.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    That Colts game was one of the best football games I have watched on either side of the border in years. (Boise State vs Oklahoma I missed!!, if I had watched I would say it was!)

Manning went a long way to get that monkey off his back but with 351 yards of passing, he wouldn't have been the reason they lost.

I picked the Saints in the other game, I thought Grossman would choke. That said, it didn't happen, and while I think they had an outstanding game today, Grossman isn't Tom Brady. If the Colts could bend and not break like they did in the fourth quarter against the Bears, I think they can take it....

As for those outdoor game gimmicks, well, I can think of better places to watch hockey then in a football stadium in ANY weather. Nothing makes for a better hockey atmosphere than a bandbox arena packed to the roof with two hard rivals going at it. Problem is, the good old arena's are gone in the NHL now.....

Oh well, I still have my home town Oshawa Generals in Major Junior A. For those who like hockey, wait about 2 years and see just how good John Tavares of the Generals is expected to be. He has is now scored at a goal a game pace and just turned 16 in a league where the majority of players are 18 plus. No one can be sure how good this kid is going to be, but he is ahead of the goal and points pace Gretzky had as a junior player.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for those outdoor game gimmicks, well, I can think of better places to watch hockey then in a football stadium in ANY weather
    How about a cricket game played at the Giants stadium in New York. The only thing stopping it so far is quibbling over who will get the bulk of the revenue.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jslone
    I still cant get over Rex being in the big game

The SuperBowl is full of less than stellar quarterbacks getting their day in the sun, so watch out world here comes Rex Grossman!
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Parcells retires

IRVING, Texas (AP) - Bill Parcells retired from coaching Monday, leaving the Dallas Cowboys after four seasons and ending a stellar career that featured three Super Bowl appearances and two championships

Full story
    http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story/?ID=193238&hubname=