Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Antione L'Estage. He hasn't announced anything other than saying he'd like to buy it or rent it but it's expensive and there's no plan for him to drive it on any continent. Or so he says in the little audio interview at the top of the page.

I can't edit my post above any more, but it looks like Ken Block will be at Sno*Drift this weekend even though he's not on the entry. There should be a decent amount of snow this year. I'll find out when I drive there tomorrow. Still no studded tires allowed, though the zero car last year (an evo IV of dubious import status) was running about on Lappies.

Quote Originally Posted by vino_93
    I don't remember, who was the canadian who tested a Lancer WRC in Czech Republic ? I saw this here, but can't refind ... (was it l'Estage ?). And does it buy it finally ?

And do our australian friends know why Brendan Reeves isn't on entry list of Sno*Drift Rally ? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y
    Antione L'Estage. He hasn't announced anything other than saying he'd like to buy it or rent it but it's expensive and there's no plan for him to drive it on any continent. Or so he says in the little audio interview at the top of the page.
    Apparently the car is acquired and will be in Oregon. Hopefully at Susquehannock, too, which I can attend.

Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
    Thought the Americans might be interested in a few pics of the South African championships, we run pretty much international S2000 and S1600 (R2) rules, cant see why this wouldnt work over there. 2 versions of the R2 (Toyota and VW) are built here with the imported Ford Fiesta R2 . S2000 majority of the cars are built in country to the FIA spec , once again with the odd imported Ford Fiesta S2000.

2013 Sasol Rally