Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
This means for some guys the life of their harnesses will be maybe 4 or 6 events, and the life of their new HANS thing might also be 2 years or 4-6 events.
Yeah, new rules are everywhere. There's a big discussion here about whether or not making HANS mandatory in certain classes, but no desicion has been made. Over here HANS go for about € 1000, crazy.

Before i drove always Saab V4 which med tänke på den låg nivån som råder härborta I had some preetty OK results once I got a ''riktig'' motor with dubbel blås toppar och korsinsug.
Nufurtiden sitten en Cosworth Sierra i 4wd trim sittande där i väntan på tid och peng.
You can go far with korsinsug! The driver exchange program or idea sounds really fun, I'll check your site out after the weekend. And since I'm 21 and single I won't have to worry about a wife putting her foot down.

Cal, over 300 Euros per tire for rally studded tires? I assume that is for the little bitty tires used by most cars. What would the cost be for my big fat Mustang? And how many would I need?
Yepp, for studded tyres. I assume you would use the same on your Mustang, 16" if you could find the right rims to fit! And you would probably need a few, depending on your HP.

Can you tell us how many gravel tyres you typically use at an event? How much you pay for your gravels?
There are a lot more options when gravel tyres are concerned - everything from re-tread to WRC-tyres. Good, new Michelin, Pirelli etc. are about € 250-280.

See you all after the weekend, I'm off competing in Sweden's best winter event, in Sälen fjällen if you know where that is, Jan V? 260 cars of which 142 are Gr. H, tuned 2WD. Have a nice weekend!