Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Channel ?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

What Channel ?

I am curious to know the tv channel that you watch WSBK and Motogp on in your area. Here in China, we have CCTV5 or if you wish to subscribe, Star Sports. I am trying to find out how to watch the WSBK via the internet. I found that I can watch Eurosport, (in Russian), but I am yet to see if they show WSBK. I can get Bigpond from Australia, but I am not sure if they show the bikes. What channel do you watch the action on. I may be able to watch it. If I am successful, I will let you know how I did it, for those of you that do not get to watch, (via PM of course).
    Sandra O is YUMMY

I think you get the same "not available in your region" message as I get. There is no contact info on the WSBK website now but I read that the video coverage on the site is to do with a www.youtube.com dedicated channel so I'm wondering if it's possible to contact youtube and ask why some regions can't get it. We get the races on the Sky Sports channels here but I'd like to be able to watch the website video coverage for quals and superpole etc.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    BBC 2 for motoGP. Think WSB gets tucked away on Channel 4 in the middle of the night which is largely why I don't watch it. Fantastic that both of these sports are on standard TV. Also the GP gets a bit of qualifying and extended interviews on the digital 'red button' which is all part of Freeview which you can get just by spending £30 on a digibox
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    I use the Dutch Eurosport for MotoGP, WSBK and WSS.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Eurosport all the way for MotoGP and WSB - the 250s, 125s and WSS are also always live, as are the Saturday quali sessions for MGP, 250s and 125s. WSB Superpole is always shown, though not always live.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    BBC 2 for motoGP. Think WSB gets tucked away on Channel 4 in the middle of the night which is largely why I don't watch it. Fantastic that both of these sports are on standard TV. Also the GP gets a bit of qualifying and extended interviews on the digital 'red button' which is all part of Freeview which you can get just by spending £30 on a digibox
    BBCi shows MotoGP qualifying and 125 and 250 races as well, I dont know if its available with Freeview but it is with Sky. the BBC Sport website will also show the races online (for UK users only)
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Moto gp qualifying 125 and 250 races are available on freeview through bbci in uk, only started to get 125 and 250 races about half way through last season. WSBK is free to watch on the net, includes superpole, supersport and other support races as of europe races. Channel 4 WSBK only shows a 30 min highlights show.
    All of the above are also available on eurosport but you have to pay for that.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade1000
    Moto gp qualifying 125 and 250 races are available on freeview through bbci in uk, only started to get 125 and 250 races about half way through last season. WSBK is free to watch on the net, includes superpole, supersport and other support races as of europe races. Channel 4 WSBK only shows a 30 min highlights show.
    All of the above are also available on eurosport but you have to pay for that.
    WSBK is free to watch on the net ? But where ? I would be grateful if you could let me know
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    WSBK is free to watch on the net ? But where ? I would be grateful if you could let me know
    Just on the official site, but maybe it's just not avaliable in your area unfortunately.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade1000
    Just on the official site, but maybe it's just not avaliable in your area unfortunately.
    Accorting to the official site its not available in Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, North America including Canada, Caribbean and Mexico. No mention of China

If anyone wants I can upload the races for you to download, I can probably do it very soon after the race
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...